DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[Mafia Game Over] Indiana Jones and the Raiders of the Lost Ark - Mafia Wins!

Ithillian Turambar

I'm not scared of the Vig, only the player who is claiming it. Vigs can be just as detrimental to the Town as they can help. 

I feel pretty confident that Peace is a more than good enough player to handle the role. Last night was an anamoly, more players thought Kae looked scummy than not.

Right. And my post on that is coming up. 

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You guys bloody act like the bloody vig shot can be bloody perfect.  She looked bloody scummy I shot.  I bloody promise not to do it again.

Vigs arnt perfect no, but generally they are useful. If I thought we could trust you to not shoot on a whim I would be perfectly fine with leaving you alive. Problem is you have done nothing to make me trust you with pretty much anyone's life and death.

You guys bloody act like the bloody vig shot can be bloody perfect.  She looked bloody scummy I shot.  I bloody promise not to do it again.

Vigs arnt perfect no, but generally they are useful. If I thought we could trust you to not shoot on a whim I would be perfectly fine with leaving you alive. Problem is you have done nothing to make me trust you with pretty much anyone's life and death.

A bloody whim.  A lot of bloody players thought Kae was bloody scum.  Get off your bloody high horse lenlo.  You act like your are the perfect bloody player. 

A bloody whim.  A lot of bloody players thought Kae was bloody scum.  Get off your bloody high horse lenlo.  You act like your are the perfect bloody player. 

Im not perfect. People thought Kae was scum, but obviously not enough to get her lynched. Could have talked it over or waited, especially if you have X number of shots. Save those for sure things. I have 2 people think im scum apparently, is that enough to get me shot? Who knows!

And if your going to try and get me mad to slip with comments like that, its not going to work. Im making good points and you know it. You just dont like that they happen to be against you.

Bloody Lenlo..that post came at bloody night.  How could they lynch her a bloody night?  Skim bloody more.

What post came at night? If your going to accuse me of skimming then point out, specifically, what you think I missed.

Im good with that if he agrees to hold/abide/atleast take advice from it. Ill give him the benefit of the doubt this time if he can agree to those.

You are still bloody scum.  I'm not giving you bloody town cred for this post. 

Im good with that if he agrees to hold/abide/atleast take advice from it. Ill give him the benefit of the doubt this time if he can agree to those.

You are still bloody scum.  I'm not giving you bloody town cred for this post. 

If im scum shoot me, I dare you. Your radar is off so badly this game, as you prove by thinking im scum, that it should be obvious why I dont trust you with Vig.

Just so you know len youve shot right up my list of mafia people. Its not just peace that thinks you are scummy

*shrug*

Im not worried. I made valid points and now we have a system that can, hopefully, be trusted to use the vig shots to their best ability.

Ok, it has to be pointed out that since Toht was town, and most definitely was a bad guy in the movie...it follows that Indy is mafia. This makes me has a sad :sad:

I just checked something and it is worth sharing with town: I reread my pm and realized that my character, while town, is not a "good guy".

There's a reason we can't character claim, I think the good guys in the film are batting for the opposite team.

Lovely.

Here are the two original posts from Kae and RTE about the whole character-switching thing.

Here is the first reply to it (by Lenlo):

Ok, it has to be pointed out that since Toht was town, and most definitely was a bad guy in the movie...it follows that Indy is mafia. This makes me has a sad :sad:

I doubt it Kae. There is such a limited number of characters for Indiana Jones that some bad guys most likely had to be used as town characters to fill up numbers. Its probably why we cant reveal.

RTE says he thinks Ithi reversed things HERE.

Kae and RTE deserve to die here for not knowing this, it was pretty clear from our role PM's what happened I think.  Thus, we kill them because they don't have a similar role PM.

Darthe is the first one to latch on to this and call for their heads.

Oh it does make sense. You guys shouldn't have been surprised in the first place. 

I just checked something and it is worth sharing with town: I reread my pm and realized that my character, while town, is not a "good guy".

There's a reason we can't character claim, I think the good guys in the film are batting for the opposite team.

Lovely.

slip up?

Here, Cloud only bolds RTE's post and questions if that was a slip up, but quotes Kae's post, too. 

By the way, Cloud, this is a BS post. If you were to go and tell a sibling you want to share something with "the family," they won't denounce you for being adopted because you didn't say "the rest of the family."  :rolleyes:

This is almost too easy.

Tomorrow's lynch is lining up nicely. Well done slipper-uppers.

And Ishy joins the witch hunt. 

Lenlo says the Characters aren't reversed and tells Kae to stop pushing it. Then says RTE is his #1 lynch candidate, HERE.

Darthe leading the witch hunt some more HERE.

Its why we arent allowed to character reveal. There arent enough to go around and cover the mafia

Piano doesn't directly lash out at Kae and RTE, but says this, which seems more aligned with the witch hunt.

Lol this is so easy. RTE and Kae are deaders. Anyway, I'm going to sleep now. I hope Night ends soon. 

What, you never read any of the Indy books? Epic fail Darthe

Euhm.. This game is about 'The Raiders of the Lost Ark', not the complete trilogy.

Cloud on the witch hunt here, too.

Oh no. They dont at all. Those arguments sound like complete BS

but its still interesting. I might try reading them in the future

And Piano officially joins the witch hunt.

Classy dice. Classy.

And interesting nightly developments. Very interesting. Well, see you all in the morning.

Oh, and for those questioning why I reccomended a Talya lynch instead of Dice or Ley... Why on earth would you need to ask that? I stated my reasons in my previous post where I voted Talya in the first place.

Maw just says things have been interesting.

Peace says he thinks Kae is 3rd party, HERE. Calls Lenlo scum for saying some bad guys might be town. Then uses the ridiculous argument that since Kae didn't realize what Ithi and Turin did with the characters, that she is not Town.

hands RTE a really big shovel. he needs it

If people had of piled on Talya I would have been quite happy to leave my vote where it was. But they didnt they piled on Time. there was little time left. Did you really want me to run the risk of a Random?

Dice comes in with this. Not sure if he was echoing me on RTE or joining the witch hunt. 

Not sure I feel too happy about his excuse for dropping the hammer so suddenly. 

Ishy tries to throw WBK into the fire, too, HERE

Side Note: Basel and Ley say they won't believe Peace's PR is real if he continues into Day, and even would want to lynch him. 

Side Note 2: Lenlo quotes WBK's post wondering about Lenlo triggering the trap or not and says he is trying to distract the game. I'm not sure how he could notice the fact that he was JUST replaced. HERE. He later says he got games confused, but I don't really how. 

That's my recap from the Kae and RTE Night time Witch Hunt. 

Darthe, Piano, Cloud, and Ishy.

Maybe Dice.

You all should be under everyone's microscope. 

In that order. 

I'm going to die laughing at you lot.

Well, she died laughing. I've always said, if you're gonna go, go with a smile on your lips and a laugh rumbling in your belly. 

:laugh:

Archived