DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

January Sign in chatter

U4ea

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

First time 7 years I didn't have to stay home with the kids. They went to Nanny's house, I went out for supper with hubby (chinese buffet) then we went for a two hour drive, just driving and listening to the radio (like kids again haha). Got home at 8, watched the first episode of Once Upon a Time (cause we're behind like that) and were both fast asleep in bed by 11pm (cause we're not actually kids anymore it seems). 

Still very nice night over all and I was well rested for the first day of the new year!

Cooked dinner, took my wife to see Les Mis and then were home in time to watch the last bit of a bowl game followed by the countdown. Started the New Year off by watching Chelsea beat Everton. 

Today i am working on a new suit of armor and watching football. In particular the UGA vs. Nebraska game.

Go DAWGS!

I talked to Twinny last night via FB, watched HP & the Half Blood Prince, then woke Peanut up and went outside to watch and listen to fireworks.

Today was pretty low key, since Dana has to work tomorrow. Did laundry, watched TV, took a nap with Tadpole while Peanut and Dana did light grocery shopping. I did some posting around here on my phone, too.

so is THIS where I get to flirt with Kyn for being a present? *giggles* I took the computer out of mothballs, and got to chat with Lor and Manny me Pirate! and my Lord Daemon Dracos! and Then my Bill and I kissed at Midnight and went to sleep my 12:15. LOL Then the boys woke me up at 1 to go outside..and I listened to CSN&Y Deja Vu album in my headset...

*laughs* Apparently, there's a trend going! I talked to Twinny and it's been months, too! Now, I talked her into being here! GO ME! 

*grins and pounces her Sister-Twinny* Of course you can flirt with him about being a present. Just remember, I got to the bow first. *winks*

Took my girly dogs to the Vet for a pedicure.  Dropped them off at home and then to the eye doctor.  Ordered new glasses for myself and my son's eyes are perfect!  Went to lunch with my son and a friend from work, who retired recently.  After that, the bank, the pharmacy and physical therapy.  Then, dinner and fun at Bunco.

When have I not been a present? I mean really...

You really want me to answer that? *arches her eyebrow*

I play BUNCO, too, Ryrin! :) How big is the group you play with? 

Well, I am a sub and trying to get in.  There are 12 and they are friends from work.  I love it!

Today we went to the ReStore from Habitat for Humanity.  I live in an older house and need a strange size of door, 26 w 80 L.  Didn't have it today but they have a bunch of doors in the back they will soon put out.

Stopped but the Asian Market, thrift store to look for bookshelves (none but got 3 really nice shirts for work.)  Got hamburgers and watching Texans and Bengels.  Going to the gym later.

Oh, I can do that, I guess. *nods*

And I was a sub for a really long time, then got added on as a permanent player. I've been playing for about 9 years and have been on the roster for the last... 6 or so, I guess. Time flies when you're having fun! Do ya'll play for money or prizes? 

Archived