DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[Feast of Fools] Draw a Novice/Aes Sedai event

Jaydena

LOL so I actually had a bit of fun doing this, you can use any drawing program, you can do it freehand at home, take a pic or scan it. Just have fun with it. Don't be to serious, you can make fun of novices or accepted. It doesn't matter your talent level as obviously I am not the best artist out there. Have fun everyone!

AesSedaiDrawing.png

LMAO oh my god, Nari that Aes Sedai is scary!! And the novice naughty looking :o

rofl @ the fuzzy trolloc!!

Man, I wish I could draw at all.. this seems so much fun. *steals the earrings from Jayde's green - shifty*

I have been demanded an encore or else on SG, so there may be a follow up Far/Roka >_>

and I'd so love to be a cartoonist. you obviously haven't seen my BT comic books I started, lol. all hand-drawn chibis! so far only demi and twitch made an appearance in it

lol, Demi is a Yellow Brother, Narina :P he's also a Storm Leader in the BT. Twitch is a gholam in SG and an Asha'man *nods* it goes on where Demi's asking if he can be a monkey in it and Twitch tells him to be Simba instead :P mighty fine drawing of said simba if I do say so myself! so need to go back and get my stuff and finish it!

Archived