DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Spacey's Corner VII

Amalasan

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

oh very nice amalason. *shakes head* sorry, names will be massacered by me..no spelling skills...*shrugs*

now space..are you sure about that? I am pretty sure cat did cat's in the cradle...and I love sweet baby james...lullaby is *listens to music in her head* like a life beat...

Now regi..here's the thing..I was shocked..shocked I tell you that some of these folks have never heard The Wall....can you believe that?

Guest Cadsuane

Haven't heard The Wall?! That's odd... and slightly disappointing. Classic rock is so great, it's a shame when it gets lost!

*puts on Comfortably Numb*

Umm, I am aware of that Oz, I was answering Twinnie's question about what song she may have gotten Cat's in the Cradle(Harry Chapin Jr., and later covered by Ugly Kid Joe)confused with that Cat Stevens had done. I am a pretty avid Cat Stevens fan my self and would rank Teaser and the Firecat among one of my top 10 albums ever (and Moonshadow as one of my favorite songs). I have personally owned that one album as a 8-track, LP, CD, Cassette, and DVD.

*Stops in mid headbang and looks up at Spacey*

Haha' date=' oh no my friend, I was still moshing to white room. I've never heard of Cat Stevens...Is that a good or bad thing?

*recommences headbanging* :evil:[/quote']

It is all good Amal, whether you have heard of him or not is of no consequence. As long as you are happy with the music you listen to, then all is well in the world. Music is a personal and subjective thing like any other abstract idea. To give you a sample of my taste in music I will list a few of my most listened to artists or composers.

Cat Stevens, Modest Mouse, Fuel, Korn, System of a Down, James Taylor, Moussorgsky, Litz, Steely Dan, Slade, Marvin Gaye, Alan Jackson, Green Day, Andrew Lloyd Webber, Danny Elfman, Henry Mancini, The Beastie Boys, et al.

So listen to what makes YOU happy.

*turns off white room and plays Green day - basket case*

I totally agree, taste in music is partially what defines a persons personality. If everyone loved exactly the same music, the world would be emptier of variation. BOREING! I like some of your choices of music listed though. Marvin Gaye, Korn, System of a Down, Green Day...Beastie boys? lol, like you say space mate, listen to what makes you happy! :D

*jumps to basket case*

Well Amal, much like some people exist in a very narrow band of musical taste, I have a very narrow band of dislikes. I have a hard time actually finding music I don't like. There are some that I dislike more than others, and some I like more than others. But overall, in the musical realm, I am pretty easy to please.

Archived