DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

World's End Mafia - town wins comprehensively

Pralaya

I am always finding something to do in a game unless I'm pretty sure I'm lynching a wolf and I've also run out of time to find more.

Again, I do sleep sometimes. I literally got into work thirty minutes ago. As much as I love this game, I was exhausted last night. Excuse my feeble human qualities.  :flamingsword:

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am always finding something to do in a game unless I'm pretty sure I'm lynching a wolf and I've also run out of time to find more.

Again, I do sleep sometimes. I literally got into work thirty minutes ago. As much as I love this game, I was exhausted last night. Excuse my feeble human qualities.  :flamingsword:

You're here now.

I'm not going to allow the excuse that I can still talk when I die to be the reason why people refuse to talk to me while I am alive.

I've set aside time in my real life for this game and if you're here in the game, and I'm the person most likely to be lynched, you guys should be good teammates and talk to me.

If I'm not satisfied that this has happened, then I will shoot.

Sorry Zander, the heartstrings have been pulled already and I just don't feel comfortable lynching Pizza today. Maybe just so he'll stop whining. Perhaps I'm feeble in the mornings.

He's dead-on about what's off about Shad - again - good posts but he's not doing anything with the information.

Besie:

She seems to be going with the flow* a lot and a lot of her posts are not game related. She asks questions but don´t do anything with the answers. I have not played with her before so I can´t judge her from previous games so I don´t know why Zander is saying she is town. 

* many have had the same oppinion so it´s hard to say that this is purely negative. I have expressed some of the same thoughts.

Result: null - scummy

BFG:

She is posting a lot, asking a lot of good questions. Still, I don´t know what she thinks about people. She posted a list where she was uncertain of most people, I don´t know why she posted that list at all. 

Result: depends on what she will contribute with next.

Nolder:

A big ?.  He is saying that he don´t want to say much during D1 so it´s hard to say anything about him. 

Result: null 

So of these people I guess I find Sooh  most scummy. BFG is in an category of her own. I will take a new look at Lenlo (and others) later.

Right now unvote.

Wether or not I decide to change my mind or not about Lenlo, my vote isn´t doing any good right now. 

Those that I won´t take another look at are Dice and Cory. Dice because I have not seen anything yet to change my town read on him and Cory because I know I won´t get any wiser by that.

Spacing and vote tag omitted.

I generally find the hard unvote scummy.

I know I did it myself this game and it's pretty rare that I just unvote and then not follow it up with my next suspect. I know my reasons for doing so.

I also iirc remember Dice doing the same thing. But, that's mitigated a lot by the fact that he looked genuine to me for a lot of the early day one. It also might be less rare for him, I'm not sure. I know he parked his vote before but that's not a large enough sample size.

It's fine if you don't know what your next move is going to be, and perhaps it might be more important to unvote and not revote in a game with hybrid hammer.

That said, Tina has stated several persons she is questionable on and isn't using the vote to push them.

And she hasn't even changed her mind on Lenlo, but she's still unvoting him. That makes no sense.

Why is her vote "not doing any good" if she still thinks Lenlo is scummy? That's never a townie's brainwave.

There's a VERY specific reason why a townie unvotes a suspect- because they now look townie, or because there's someone else who needs to be lynched now, and your vote is required to make that happen.

Tina has no such reason.

Tina please address this next time you're around

Also curious as to when I've mafia.d against you?

You're here now.

I'm not going to allow the excuse that I can still talk when I die to be the reason why people refuse to talk to me while I am alive.

I've set aside time in my real life for this game and if you're here in the game, and I'm the person most likely to be lynched, you guys should be good teammates and talk to me.

I've been parked in the thread a far greater time than you have, so please don't lecture me on me not setting time aside.

I'll talk to you at all you want.

I have asked questions but what concerns me the most is your ability to answer these questions well but still really makes unsure of your alignment because well....its you.

Yes there has to be something pretty significant to back me off of a read.

And to the last.  I'm very confident I am and that it is.

If you don't ask me any questions I'm going to shoot you when I die.

And that's bad, because you're a townie.

Wolf bullets are my only Kryptonite

Tina could very, very well be scum who has done something to buy herself time with me, a scenario in which I'd probably need someone else to light a fire under my ass to pursue it further.

That's my honest assessment. A lot of the time I make the right call on people I know early and just get distracted.

Whining, heh.

My style in games does tend to rub you the wrong way sometimes, Cory frand.

I apologize for that. I'm aware of the general level of my mafia insufferableness. At least you know it's game-related and not who I am.

:)

Agreed. If you are a villager you are a key slot to pushing this game forward, so I'm excited to see how the ball rolls.

And I know it doesn't reflect you personally, game is a game.

Sorry Zander, the heartstrings have been pulled already and I just don't feel comfortable lynching Pizza today. Maybe just so he'll stop whining. Perhaps I'm feeble in the mornings.

He's dead-on about what's off about Shad - again - good posts but he's not doing anything with the information.

Ive also commented on Shad as well in similar regards.  AtE type remorse is not in my repertoire.  Believe in the me that believes in the you imo!!!  A wise man once taught me that!!!!

You're here now.

I've been parked in the thread a far greater time than you have, so please don't lecture me on me not setting time aside.

Not exactly my point. I know it can sound that way.

All I was saying was, this is the time I have allotted for the game. I can't control others', but when they are here, and I'm the top lynch suspect, and I'm talking to them, they should use the time.

Deferring until after I am dead is a cop-out. Zander's doing that and it's the only thing he's done all game long which I find objectionable.

I'll talk to you at all you want.

Excellent.

As you have already stated your lean and position on me and it's correct, I don't have a lot to do with that. But we can discuss suspects together.

Is there anything from Shad which would indicate not lynching there? I value him as a player if he's on my team but I'm not seeing it.

Wolf bullets are my only Kryptonite

I am holding you hostage on this.

I strongly think you're a townie but I absolutely will override that and shoot you until you do your job.

I don't think for the slightest second that I can scare you, or really threaten you, and have that dictate your play.

My motivation is that I should not be the lynch, and you are one of the persons making it so, and you're a town lean.

Until you do your job as a townie, I will fire at you when I die. Even though I love you and you are a town lean.

Zander. I'm serious.

Again I think the android mechanic helps negate the damage of lynching a "valuable townie" type player and rand dictates that sometimes those players are wolves.

So I'm ignoring "village worth potential" this game in favor of just trying to lynch the wolves outright.

I've seen Shad wolf and he's capable enough of making the posts he's made so far.

He can also worm out of his wolf range, but he hasn't come close to doing so yet.

Why is Besie blue, Pizza?

Short answer is her posts and Zander's read on her.

I get the feeling like she doesn't fit in that category of players I mentioned, and that feeling is far more significant than when I started reading her.

I haven't done the full work on her, so I wouldn't lock it in. And specifics will have to wait, daylight ends here before 4pm so if I'm going on that walk it is essentially now.

Archived