DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

World's End Mafia - town wins comprehensively

Pralaya

Like basically Besie its like this...if Shad's your wolf partner and you dont vote him....there's 0% he's not being lunched tomorrow. So I mean you can drag the inevitable till tomorrow but its NOT GONNA CHANGE THE END RESULT!!!!!

I'm town bro you scum?

lolololololol.....just concede Shad......no ones gonna think less of you for it.

If I was scum I would have conceded by now.  Like seriously, I disappointed my town and I don't even care because y'all got it done without me but if I leave one mark on this village for post flip it's take a long hard look at Zander, man!

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cool, Nolders the new one.

That day went well and this looks like it's going to be a long night. Lynch Shad 10/10 times tomorrow, if he flips town I go ham on Nolder. Game basically solved, gg no re.

*grins* looks that way to me

Zander by your own admission you do things all the way, you either hard bus your partners or hard defend.

The tinfoil sat on my head for a little while.

This is 100% true but I PROMISE...NO, I SWEAR IM THAT I AM TOWN THIS GAME BROTHER!!!!!

He SWORE on it!!!!!

I am ignoring concession-related talk, for the record.

It doesn't mean much and no scum team should ever feel pressured to concede, and a villager literally can't concede on behalf of the scum team with any effect.

Pushing for a concession isn't a fair move, so we should drop that.

Zander by your own admission you do things all the way, you either hard bus your partners or hard defend.

This is 100% true but I PROMISE...NO, I SWEAR IM THAT I AM TOWN THIS GAME BROTHER!!!!!

I know. Relax brother man.

I'm at the point where if you somehow survived to final 3 and wasn't the lynch and was scum, I'd simply shake your hand and say well done with the hard defense of Besie. And balls of steel when I said I'd shoot you if you didn't interrogate me properly.

That's hard to pull off, man. Is worth a V.

Thank you and TOWN not Minority village will get the V this I swear!!!

I just village man

Just born to town

ME TOO!!!!!!!

People are gonna be scared of you from now on, Besie.

You've proven you can tangle with the big boys fearlessly.

It's a badge of honor, wear it proudly. You're a savant.

THIS^^^^^!!!!!!!

There's so many things that I could say about posts of D2 and so far in N2... as a scum. To make y'all see the wrong side of things. But as a confirmed scum? I can't. Because you'll know. ... or will you...

Besie you just seem sort of desperate to take people offcourse.

Ain't happening sweetie.

Lolz not that at all. I'm just having fun messing with your heads. Well... some of your heads.
So Zander then?

Me messing with his head? No way. He knows me the best of all the people here.

My warder likes the attention :wub:

VOUCH THIS POST

I'm at the point where if you somehow survived to final 3 and wasn't the lynch and was scum, I'd simply shake your hand and say well done with the hard defense of Besie. And balls of steel when I said I'd shoot you if you didn't interrogate me properly.

Minority village, eh?

First reads...

Lenlo

Sooh, Dice

Pizza

Nikon, Nolder, Shad

Cory, BFG, Tina

Zander

Second reads...

Pizza

Nikon, Sooh, Dice

Tina

Cory, Nolder

BFG, Lenlo, Shad

Zander

Not sure what this means for Nikon, between this and her previous list Nikon hadn't posted again.

At a guess I'd say town?

Well obviously his first reads were better.

Man if I had a gun I'd vig you tonight.

Like I said already Shad....WOLF BULLETS ARE MY ONLY KRYPTONITE!!!!!

He SWORE on it!!!!!

I did and you know I speak the truth!!!!

Minority village, eh?

Yes I said Minority Village my dear.

Also it's pretty much time to ignore all peeks or role-related information in the future since it's likely the last wolf is roled in some way. The last two Pral games I saw had godfathers, so just lynch the wolfy people and ignore the noise should there be any.

Man if I had a gun I'd vig you tonight.

Like I said already Shad....WOLF BULLETS ARE MY ONLY KRYPTONITE!!!!!

You soft claiming something?

Don't think that's allowed son. Tsk tsk.

Are you just typing #thewords now?

Like really though....you think Im scum....you flip on me with nothing....and still dont even bother to TRY and build a case against me........lolololololol

You know I love you brother and after the game we can laugh about this but after I see your WOLF carcass!!!!!

:wub: :wub: :wub:

Archived