DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

World's End Mafia - town wins comprehensively

Pralaya

@ Sooh

You wanna take a look into Nol. I dont feel bad about him at all really...Its just Cory wanted to and I think we should honor that request.  And Im gonna see what I can find looking into Besie because that was my mistake completely as she completely fooled me and I NEED to make up for it!!!!

I feel like we may have the game locked with Shad and Tina but just in case....

Do you mind my dear???!!!!

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@ Sooh

You wanna take a look into Nol. I dont feel bad about him at all really...Its just Cory wanted to and I think we should honor that request.  And Im gonna see what I can find looking into Besie because that was my mistake completely as she completely fooled me and I NEED to make up for it!!!!

Eating first, and then I'll see what I have time/energy for tonight. I've just been camping in this thread pretty much all day and I need a break :smile:

I'm just waiting on a replacement and can't get on a real PC until I get home but will trust the reads that Pizza and Cory had as verified town. Want to look at what they said at the end of last night then can vote based on that unless most of you prefer you would rather I sit on the sidelines waiting for a replacement.

Found Pizzas last read list and see that Cory agrees. I know both flipped town so I trust their opinions and, uneducated as my guess would be, am willing to trust their Mafia expertise.

IF Tina is town I expect people will be looking at me for the hammer but if Pizza and Cory are correct then it helps us kill another of their members. Also wondering how deadscum being an android would possibly help scum since we know their original alignment and can't trust their votes one way or the other.

Will wait a little (15-20 min) then can vote Tina unless multiple other players object.

Reads List from Pizza I mentioned:

It's all starting to blur together for me. But here's approximately where I am at.

Assume 3 wolves. If less, then super. For each wolf, there are 100 points. 3 wolves is 300 points. I will add an additional 100 points for margin of error, to give myself approximately 4 shats, because I think I have 2 in my immediate POE but if I am wrong I'd like to have one more shat. Plus a fourth shot for wolf number 3 if they exist.

So that's 400 points spread across this player base. 100 points is a lynch, zero is never lynch. 5 is essentially never lynch. Etc.

Call these approximate percentages of being scum.

11 AskThePizzaGuy - 0% Scum

2. Zander- 2%- he made me believe that he believes what he says he believes. Get me twice in a row, Zander, would be unbelievable.

8 Lenlo- 3%- Yates event horizon is my raisin. Given where some of my not-blues are pointing, particularly Nolder, of the two, I trust Lenlo over Nolder.

4 Cory- 10%- borderline sabotage comment makes him blue a lot but hey, one in ten chance I'm wrong I think.

7 Nikon- 20%- Attempted Pizza-ing makes him berry likely to be blue but I can't make him fully blue. Trust me on him for a while.

6 Sooh- 25%- Much better recently, but I can't fully blue her.

10 BFG- 25%- Bout where Sooh is. Much better game than her previous game but I don't think she can't do this game so far as a wolf, since she's not under tons of pressure.

-----Teh Lin---

For this to be an EXCELLENT D1/N1 read of the game by me, all the scums need to be below this line. However, if that's wrong, and the bottom 5 are resolved and the game continues, see the above percentages.

1. Dice- deepwolf chances but town lean. He's played a good game and if the above townreads are good, he probably survives the game after the people below him are demised. If not, take another look. 35% I think if he loses two scum partners he never makes it through this game, AND I think he's working very hard towards destroying two scumbags. But it's not a mortal lock because Dice hasn't been under tons of pressure and if I were in Dice's shoes, D1 was smooth sailing. Worth a look maybe.

Removing Besie helps people read Dice if she's a wolf, IMO.

9 Nolder- my town lean was based on less reliable ideas. 1836 was a scummy post among townie ones. POE when Shad or Tina or Besie flips villager. If he loses two scum partners he never sails all the way through this game, imo. 40%

.....it's not that close, though.

12. Shad <----D2 lynch alternative 75% Willing to see him skate until night two / day three because I'm a sentimental bastard. Teh suspicions here, they are much lighter but he's still down here because of the Poe-poe.

3. BLomBessie <--- Vote happening soon by me, 75%. Blind spot for several villagers imo, including myself D1. Also did a hard unvote of Lenlo. Her aggression/diplomacy matches her previous scum game. That all being said, if her second game is a second rand of being scum, more power to her because she's a great player already, naturally suited for this game by miles and miles. Zander town-reading her is probably because of wishful thinking, bub. But I'm prepared for Zander to be a boss and prove me wrong. I don't believe that Besie and Dice are on a wolf-team, it's not impossibru but it's very unlikeliments.

5 Tina <------D2 lynch 90% of the time. That hard unvote post is pretty bad and very not villagery.

This one is supposed to be bright red but not using that color here in case of accidental trigger of lynch.

If Tina is actually a villager, there's an extremely strong chance that Besie or Shad are still wolves, and I believe in the town that believes in a dead Tina.

Hi Nikon :)

Could you explain how your list differed from your opinions on players?

When Doing the pizza style list, assume that is what you meant, last night I tried to look at each post and give it a -1, 0 or +1 rating according to how it felt upon first look. Some ended up as 0/-1 or 0/+1 and they ended up being the - or + versions when I had excel calculate the totals per name.

Let me try to find the post so I can copy the names and explain what I meant

Looking at Besie at the moment, I apologise fir the MQs in advance :tongue:

@ Sooh

Eating first, and then I'll see what I have time/energy for tonight. I've just been camping in this thread pretty much all day and I need a break :smile:

Thank you both!!!!!

When Doing the pizza style list, assume that is what you meant, last night I tried to look at each post and give it a -1, 0 or +1 rating according to how it felt upon first look. Some ended up as 0/-1 or 0/+1 and they ended up being the - or + versions when I had excel calculate the totals per name.

Thanks, but at the bottom you said the numbers weren't matching your general impressions?

Nikon I love you brother.  And I know that youre way behind.  But you've like ignored me all game!!!

I just want a little love homie!!!

Couple questions I NEED you to answer for me.

1) Are you Town

2) if youve subbed out of games before....which ones?  how many?  and what alignment were you when you did.

3) Besides Tina.  How are you scum reads and why?  Who maybe besides Tina and Shad are you not feeling good about and why?

4) Any other thoughts or concerns to share?

5) Did you have a enjoyable Holidays?

Id REALLY REALLY like to hear YOU answer these before you sub out ok!!!

Thanks, but at the bottom you said the numbers weren't matching your general impressions?

yeah I found Nikon's list very hard to follow as well.

Nikon could you do a reads list kinda like what you quoted from Pizza.  Like green for town whatever for null orange for null-scum and red for scum with a little reasoning please.

Found Pizzas last read list and see that Cory agrees. I know both flipped town so I trust their opinions and, uneducated as my guess would be, am willing to trust their Mafia expertise.

IF Tina is town I expect people will be looking at me for the hammer but if Pizza and Cory are correct then it helps us kill another of their members. Also wondering how deadscum being an android would possibly help scum since we know their original alignment and can't trust their votes one way or the other.

Will wait a little (15-20 min) then can vote Tina unless multiple other players object.

And np with you dropping the vote now.  I just want you to address the stuff Ive asked.  before or after the flip makes no difference.  just soon is all I ask brother.

Okay, glad I knew I had posted it between 9 and 10 last night or would have taken longer...

TOWN

AskThePizzaGuy - Vanilla Town (-7)

MAFIA

???

POINTS (BUT NOT WHAT I THOUGHT IN MY MIND SO... BLEH... I don;t know... :wacko: )

BFG: 4

Zander: 3

Tina: 1

Nolder: NULL

Shad_: NULL

BlomBessie: -1

Sooh: -2

Dice: -4

Cory: -5

Lenlo: -12

I knew Pizza was town but still had to rate the posts I read as scum like as such. A few posts I was able to look at differently knowing his flip but some also still read scummy. that said it was also not a whole lot of the posts (many missing) so sure that comes into play.

Other than that Dices Posts, especially the further I got, seemed to give me a feel he was trying to find scum and playing as I expected a town player to play... But the numbers didn't match up to my gut feel making me doubt what I felt.

Cory had a generally similar feel to dice but again, going with the post values, my gut feeling didn't match up so I was confused.

If I had time to do the whole game I'd probably get more accurate numbers but that was only a small portion of the total posts which are ever-growing so even my reads may be pretty far off from what they'd currently be if I caught up.

Don't sweat it, games already more or less twice as long as when you last played :/

So can you group players roughly into who you feel ok or less sure about, given that it's going to be based on only a partial read through? Don't worry about your numbers, what's your gut say?

Nikon I love you brother. And I know that youre way behind. But you've like ignored me all game!!!

I just want a little love homie!!!

Couple questions I NEED you to answer for me.

1) Are you Town

2) if youve subbed out of games before....which ones? how many? and what alignment were you when you did.

3) Besides Tina. How are you scum reads and why? Who maybe besides Tina and Shad are you not feeling good about and why?

4) Any other thoughts or concerns to share?

5) Did you have a enjoyable Holidays?

Id REALLY REALLY like to hear YOU answer these before you sub out ok!!!

1: Yes, I am town

2: Never subbed out but always felt like the game took a ton of time and I felt behind. In Once Upon a Time I was Rumple, Mafia whose lies would come up true on a read. In Wreck it Ralph Mafia I was Zombie, Vanilla Town. May be one more but can't remember.

3: As I said, I only made it a small way through on the counting list and about a third of the way through just reading and seeing what I thought was scum my in my head. Lenlo was high on both lists but again, with so much missing from my opinions I could be wrong on both fronts.

4: I honestly just don't have as much time to commit to the game as I thought. I'm sorry but will be here trying to help until the mods can find a replacement.

5: Yeah, time with family and friends is always enjoyable.

Archived