DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

World's End Mafia - town wins comprehensively

Pralaya

I just realized that I haven't tried the PoE tactic. I've been trying to find scum based on wolfy posts. That's why I have dice in there, Tina for the last while, and Sooh.

By PoE, my list will differ a bit. I'm going to go through my notes and I'll post it here.

I can't seem to put the game down.

#theaddictionisreal

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lol I see everyone sent you link :laugh:

Hi guys. We're on the way to fishing. Reading as far as I can.

glgl and make sure catch some.....thing......lolololololololololol

I did! Have caught three!

Just saying, if someone can keep me from dying tonight that would be greatly appreciated

I would guess a lot of NA decisions have been made already and I'm speaking too late but I don't want to die lolololol

If this somehow turns out to be a no NK game that would suffice as well

Besie I am so sorry if I am reading you wrong but I just don't believe you are a villager.

I can be really annoying and hard to change course on but I've spent a lot of the game just trying to formulate a read and this is just a nagging feeling that won't go away and that grew heavily on reread.

I have some mental image of what your villager game would look like and it's not what I am seeing here. You just... are too comfortable, too forward readwise to the point where they feel like they are purposed and not from you trying to discern alignments.

I find this post relatively amusing.

This is what I wrote in notepad. Completely unfinished thoughts. We have to head out again and oh boy oh boy my wife found a cat on a back round an hour ago so I have that to deal with.

I'm only even posting this so you know I really do exist:

Her main argument against Lenlo is the same smudging Dice line that Pizza took, along with a possible TMI about night actions. I don't have time to see which of them suggested it first, but Tina seems to think she did:

Tina -1 Early bad stuff (2 posts) mitigated a bit, possible distancing from Lenlo in progress. But, hey, looking better.

I have no idea what these numbers means but I don´t like your comment about me. You just followed me on Lenlo but think I might be distancing. It seems really weird to me.

and isn't particularly happy about how he handles it. Pizza had picked up on the argument while simultaneously calling Tina scummy for suggesting it. Well, yeah, I can see town being bothered by that.

She reiterates her points on Lenlo, says she had a question for Zander but will have to ask it later, that's about it on to the 27th.

27th she kicks off the game with thoughts on everybody. Reiterates her earlier thoughts about Lenlo but likes #812 and is considering unvoting. Doesn't like that Pizza tunneled Lenlo and didn't understand his unvote. ~~Does she never follow through with why did Pizza call her Lenlo suspicion scummy yet copy it?

I brought up Dices math because to me it seemed like that part of your case on me depended on the fact that I was subtly laying out that Dice was scum so everyone else could lynch him for me.

I brought it up because I wanted to show that was not the case. There were two different convos going on there. One about mechanics and the other, later on, about Dices reactions. During the mechanics talk I wasnt trying to resolve his slot, I was focusing purely on the mechanics because I like to focus on one topic at a time. After that talk, Dice voted me because I annoyed him/wasnt listening to his opinion even though his math was for his logic was horrible. Its at this point that I get into it with Dice, because his vote on me was garbage and at the time he wasnt reacting very well at all.

I did not want our conversation to focus on Dice, I did not want to shift our conversation to Dice, if that is what you thought I was doing. I wanted to reach back to my convo with him and show why I was getting into with him and why I was frustrated with him that I used the bold and caps since that seems to be a good bit of your problem with me.

To be frank, I am quite frustrated with you atm because you go on and on about honesty with posts but from my perspective you seem to be twisting my words. Yeah, I dont compose my posts as much as you, but thats because I dont want to limit what I post. I used to compose my posts, or atleast try to, and it always lead to people saying I was trying to hard to sound town, that everything I said sounded forced or unnatural. So I decided to switch to the other side and just say whats on my mind. Yeah it has its problems, but its less problems than what I did before and the problems also arnt as bad.

Likes Zander and Cory but doesn't give much reason, likes BFG's level of activity but doesn't think she's really following through. Nikon null, doesn't remember my posts, Nolder laying low, hasn't paid attention to Besie, thinks Sooh is waffling a bit on Lenlo but hasn't read all her posts, Dice started towny but hasn't been active since.

~~That's quite a lot of null/didn't read/this player hasn't said enough yet. Pot Kettle though maybe, I dunno.

Lots of focus on the vote counts.

Asks Pizza if he unvoted Lenlo because Lenlo fought back.

Throws some dirt at Tina...possibly distancing?

TLDR

Shad using a lot of AtE

Shad's involvement/lack of solidified reads/ and kind of Meh attitude is not what I expect from Town!Shad

Didn't like the fact he voted Pizza without finishing is ISO on Pizza especially since Pizza flipped Town.

Weak poss soft claim.

Pretty certain Shad's a Wolf

Like between Shad/Tina/Nikon I feel very strongly we hit at least 2 wolves.

Red: Is that dirt?  I didn't finish it and still haven't.  Why are you putting words in my mouth??

Blue: I've told you it's not AtE.  Again, if I say I'm busy, I mean it.  I don't want you to "feel bad for me".  Just deal with it.

Green: I gave a very explicit and detailed reason for why I thought Pizza was scum.  If you had read it, you would understand that further content wasn't really that important.  So why didn't you bother reading it?

Orange: You asked me directly if i was scum.  I said no, and you responded to that by voting me.  So I asked what the hell did you want me to say?  Did you want me to soft claim wolf?  That isn't the same as soft claiming wolf.

What exactly makes you town in this game Zander?  Remind me, because I'm starting to forget.

I didnt put words in your mouth at all Shad...the term youre looking for is called an OBSERVATION,

Because you told me OFC its true right.....lolololololol  Dude I mean I didn't do #themathsarehard but like somewhere's I'd guess in the 15% range you have an AtE type post this game.  Im sick, tired. gotta go. playing with Ollie.  Like Im 100% not saying youre lying but the AMOUNT of time YOU feel the need to bring it up and use it differs greatly from any other game Ive played with you in,  Different Meta tends to usually mean.....differently alignment more often then not (Sorry Pizza).imo.

I did read it the problem I have with it is Town!Shad puts a lot of blood sweat and tears into making his reads.  You want to be right and leave little to chance.  I have trouble believing you wouldnt read EVERYTHING before making a judgement in this case.

That's not the attempted soft claim I was hinting at.  Also dont think I was the only person to pick that up either,  So your point here makes no sense.

And as to the last part, what makes me town.....

Ollie gave me a flu today.  Considerate kid.

I'm pretty blllalaagghhhhh from the meds right now, did a quick skim, kind of tempted to call Sooh town just for her quick start.  Got a similar vibe from Dice.  Cory/Pizza/Zander coming in with apparent motivation doesn't mean jack to me at this point.  My brain started melting the further I read and I have to Christmas all day tomorrow too, so I'll hold off and give a full-over from the start hopefully tomorrow night.

I look forward to more.  In relation to me Cory and Pizza.  Any feels on leans at all with any of us?

I think you've been generally looking around more than you do as scum, and I think scum!Zander usually pounces on Dice harder than you did earlier, even if the two of you were team mates.  Cory hasn't done anything to bother me in the slightest.  You can both be D1 town.  I'm entirely null on Pizza so far.

Tina and Lenlo are not w/w. Which is a big deal in a small game if Tina is indeed a wolf which is what is in my soul believes in the weird depths my mind won't venture

Can you explain this?

Cause atm I am suspect of Pizza, but I could see anyone who insta followed him onto me as potential ones for today.

Your main reason for sussing him is that he's reaching in his case about you?

Is that your opinion of Pizza's case on Len or just what you think Len's perception of it is?

I love this question and don't think it crosses scum!Zander's mind most of the time.

Shad lets talk about something else before I call it a night,  Who is your top town and scum read and why?

You're my top town and I think it's shining more here than D1 of NBC because you haven't shown that level of conviction on a single target that you fake so well. I'm kind of torn on Pizza for the reasons I just gave, leery of Tina and Nolder's lack of many thoughts since they've actually read up in the game, would like to see what happens after the Christmas bustle fades before I pass much judgment because god knows I've barely been able to keep up with this game and I'm a lot more dedicated to doing so than most players.

Zander

Dice

Lenlo

BLomBessie

Cory

Sooh

BFG

AskThePizzaGuy

Nikon

Tina

Nolder

glgl, I'm actually up to current content and should be able to maintain that pending this flu hitting me like a truck again.

Okay, different question. Again for everyone because this one is important.

What are your two strongest reads? Doesn't matter if it's a wolf read or a village read. What are the two most confident reads you have this game that you'd bet the house on if you had to?

For me, it's Zander villager and BFG villager, but I think I've stated that already.

At this point, Zander and Sooh.

Villa.  >_>

At this point, Zander and Sooh.

IYO:

What's the difference between Zander this game and say, Zander in Matrix?

What's the difference between Sooh here and Sooh in [iDK game where Sooh was wolf that you read]?

The biggest thing with Zander is where I think he's focused--when I feel like he's looking at everybody and not just pushing a few strong reads to buy a pass, he's usually town.  He got a little better at doing that as Matrix progressed and a few people brought this to his attention, but he certainly didn't in Diablo, and it would be a pretty massive overnight improvement for him to be scum here.

Sooh has a combative attitude as town that I've frankly never seen a hint of in her scum game, and while I think she could learn to fake it to an extent, I don't think she could maintain it this consistently for this long.

I just figured I'd let you answer your own question brother.....

Nice try Wolf....

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Good morning! I´m here and I will put a little more time into the game this morning. I think I want to do an iso on a few people. I have read the whole thread but that doesn´t mean that I remember much. I started to take notes but that fell after page 15. lol 

Here are my initial thoughts:

First - who is voting who? It feels like there are few people voting and those who did unvoted. 

I couldn´t read everything in the back and forth between Lenlo and Pizza but I think I got the major parts (because they were stated again and again and again...) First to Lenlo - I did not agree with Pizza. I was the second vote on your train, before Pizza. Second - my thoughts about it now:

* my reason for voting Lenlo was that it felt like he was trying to accuse Dice without actually doing it. Like he didn´t dare to vote him but still wanted to make him look scummy. Someone asked me (Shad? Zander?) why that would make him mafia. I have seen that many time, where mafia don´t want to take responsibility for leading someones lynch or being afraid of definite statements. 

I think this was Pizza´s first reason for voting Lenlo too and in that we agree(d). But I didn´t like the way he went after Lenlo and said that everything Lenlo said was scummy. He was obviously tunnelling Lenlo. I´m not sure what I feel about his unvote because I don´t think I really understand the reason for it. Need to read it again.

I liked Lenlo´s post #812 and now I need to figure out if I want to unvote him or not. I´ll see as I re-read some stuff. 

Even though I have a problem with Zander´s amount of posting I think he looks really good. 

Cory - don´t know but haven´t seen anything scummy. I kind of liked some of his posts toward Pizza but they haven´t really been about this game but more a meta-talk about how to approach mafia. I see that he posted a new list while I´m writing this so I will check it out.

BFG - she is asking a lot of questions, which she does as both alignments. She posts a lot, which is a good sign since I know that she has been afraid of posting too much as mafia earlier. (This is from at least half a year ago so I don´t know how it is now.) I still don´t think I have seen any results of the answers she has been given. Yesterday she just ended with "I´ll wait and see what Tina says when she comes back". (Which seems to be built on Cory´s suspicioun of me.) Well, now I´m back so I hope that I could get some clear statements about everyone. 

Nikon - isn´t here.

Shad - he posted a lot but he got mixed up with Zander-Lenlo-Pizza in my head so I don´t really remember his thoughts.

Nolder - Is laying low. Answers when questioned. Nothing so far.

Besie - I see that many of you think she is town but I haven´t payed attention to her so far (sorry Besie). Will need to iso.

Sooh - didn´t get good vibes from her earlier. I think it was about Lenlo. She had a bad feeling about Lenlo, then wanted to clear him, then liked what I and other said about him and then... I don´t know what she has written after that. Need to iso as well.

Who did I forget? 

That's the very first thought on my mind whenever I am scum and come into a game thread after being away.

Because my priority then is to base my actions in the coming posts on the temperature of the thread, and also, make sure I'm not hard defending a scumbag who is about to die, and see who is an easy townie to lynch.

That thought is less likely to come from a townie. It will happen but not as often as it will from a scumbag.

That brainwave alone should push Tina to the top of a lot of people's suspect lists.

FWIW- Pizza if Im wrong on you.  I dont feel I am but IF i am, I promise you again I will go through all your stuff and act accordingly on your behalf.

@ Zander

Your payment for me not shooting you tonight is the following:

You will lynch Tina this game. D2 preferably. If you die and she lives, you are helping me do it N2.

You WILL NOT lynch Sooh before Shad and Tina are both resolved one way or the other.

If Besie flips scum, learning experience.

I mean, you can always do whatever you want with more information than I have right now.

But if you were serious, my will is pretty clear.

I said I would.  And I will.

Shad and Tina or Tina and Shad the order matters not only that they go first.  Reevaluate after imo.

There are times, my good lady, when a villager is strongly against a suspect enough, that if village blows them off and never resolves them, and they win the game, it will bring shame and disgrace on their family name for generations.

This is close to being one of those times.

I believe there are two wolves inside of Shad, Tina, and Besie. It's also possible that is the exact team.

FWIW- Pizza nailed the wolf team in an exact post like this in NBC either EoD 1 or beginning of N1.

Just saying.

I honestly have no idea what to say to prove to you people that I'm villa.

I can't argue - that'll look like I'm hiding something. I can't focus on that I'm town - because I already said i did that as scum. I've no idea what to do. Leave it - then I'm not fighting back. Every single thing I can think of doing will look scummy when you read it in that mindset.

It was the same when Pizza was posting and he ended up walking away, because he knew that nothing he said would be seen as town if read in a you-are-scum mindset.

Besie.....I dont know how this post makes me feel.....

Okay and I'm caught up. Not much has changed for me. I'm sorry that you're a droid, Pizza, but you're still there to help at night phase. Not sorry that I helped lynch you - I'm a bit upset that you didn't talk to me when you said you would. I'm glad that you're still here to talk to at night time for opinions though.

My list still stands, but posts by Tina has moved her slightly down for me (p109; dislike reasoning), and posts by Sooh moved her slightly up (p108; like her reasoning).

Anything else I can answer before I go?

gun to head:

who would you shoot tonight and brief reason why.

who would you lynch tomorrow and a brief reason why.

Mmmm.

I'd prolly shoot the person who is probably deepwolfing, as that person will not be lynched by the group as a whole.

Or... wait...

Shoot Dice.

Because I don't trust him. He's gained a lot of favour from a lot of people, but I don't see it. I also disliked his reasoning for voting on page 88. He's been absent, so I'll see if he comes back whether my mind changes or not.

Lynch... one of my scum. Probably Sooh or Nikon, although Tina is now in my null-scum as well. I was wrong about Pizza. Makes me almost want to tinfoil my entire maybe-scum team.

Any updates on this?

What do you make of Nikon's recent post? Are your thoughts updated on Sooh?

Updated list has changed quite a bit. By adding PoE it's as follows:

Town:

Cory, Zander, BFG

Null-town:

Lenlo, Nolder, Sooh

Null:

Dice

Null-Scum:

Shad

Scum (PoE):

Tina, Nikon

Most change - Sooh, Shad (switched positions) and then PoE added Tina and Nikon to scum. I'm also going to work with my definite town reads, and Pizza, to accept their reasoning for Tina being scum (in addition to my just "wrong" feeling of her posts - as I have previously mentioned. I named it "disagree with reasoning" then.)

FWIW- This list feels like a general consensus list.  As a newer player is this more likely to come from Scum!Besie or Town!Besie?

I can see it both ways.  My only real concern is that Besie is confident and not afraid to speak her mind and says what she wants/feels. So I don't feel like she'd feel the need to follow along necessarily as Town!Besie.

Like some thoughts from people on this please.

If you do Shad first, D2, I want Tina D3.

Ive got no problem with the order.  I think they just need to be resolved first imo.

Shoot One, Lynch The Other.

I disagree here. I think Shad and Tina will be lynchees eventually anyway, and I am more liable to trust that we'll get a good hero shot tonight. 

Lol I see everyone sent you link :laugh:

Hi guys. We're on the way to fishing. Reading as far as I can.

glgl and make sure catch some.....thing......lolololololololololol

I did! Have caught three!

sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!!!!!!

If you do Shad first, D2, I want Tina D3.

Ive got no problem with the order.  I think they just need to be resolved first imo.

Shoot One, Lynch The Other.

I disagree here. I think Shad and Tina will be lynchees eventually anyway, and I am more liable to trust that we'll get a good hero shot tonight. 

I wont try and dispute this because its more then likely true.  But my take on it is just kill the wolves by any means necessary.  If almost everyone thinks they are wolves then the best move for town is to rid itself of these people imo.

Lots of time left for a Hero Shot.  But its up to Pizza so he can go with what he feels is best.

What's amusing about it?

I'm not amused

Is that a reference to some queen?

I find it amusing because I'm playing town and yet you say my town is different. What else, Correh.

Archived