DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Another Newbie to the Kin

Daruya

*laughs* Why's everyone poking me all of a sudden?

*twists a weave of air around 'em and cinches their arms to their sides*

Now, behave before I twist together a nasty little weave that will leave you poking YOURSELF! *smirks*

*bounces in and tosses daisy's...grabs Dar and Tig into a snoopy dance and giggles*

This is just so very cool!!! Everyone poking and playing....*pokes and tickles everyone*

And I have always poked...*nods* seem to remember a time I was told i was over poking...don't see how though...*giggles and pokes more*

I loved my needles..that's why i always give them out!! and it's such fun..would hate to lose that..of course Horn wanted us to all be hookers...and have crochet hooks..

*laughs 'til her sides hurts*

Well, he doesn't want to hear about his sister being a hooker... *smirks* Wonder what I can make up this week in chat... *ponders*

Here's hoping you get a break from homework and make it to chat for a bit, Daruya! You'll love these crazy people and you already fit in, whether you know it or not. *smirks*

Sorry I've been "absent" today, everyone! My youngest had a riding lesson this morning then the boys were on the 'puter this afternoon. My oldest had baseball practice tonight and then we went to the rodeo to watch the bullriders. :D Another one of my volunteer activities is as a member of the local Sheriff's Dept Mounted Posse unit and this was our 2nd annual rodeo. Fun, fun!

Looks like the baseball team mom position might have devolved to me by default . . . :shock: :lol: Do I have "NEED A VOLUNTEER? I'LL DO IT!" written on my forehead or something? :lol: I'll at least go to the meeting and if Coach Marty finds another victim . . . er, I mean volunteer, I'll just pass along the info I gleaned there. :wink:

So if there was a Kin chat this weekend, I'm guessing I missed it . . . hopefully I can catch the next one!

*pokes everyone for good measure, then adds a smooch to make up for it*

Archived