DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

British Monarchy Mafia- Game Over, Town Wins!!!

wheeloftime13

I suppose everyone wants no coroner report? We need to consolidate. Tal, I don't get the scummy vibe from Seph. I could vote JS but we get next to no info from it, I would be happier with AH or Dice, but if it's what most of us want I'll go to JS

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I suppose everyone wants no coroner report? We need to consolidate. Tal, I don't get the scummy vibe from Seph. I could vote JS but we get next to no info from it, I would be happier with AH or Dice, but if it's what most of us want I'll go to JS

^ This.  I would much rather consolidate on a target and get a flip than not.  JS, AH, or Dice are all acceptable to me, so whichever way we go, I'm down.

Deadline is in 2 hours and 5 minutes from this point.

~snip~

Hallia

From early on didn’t like the two vig claim and insisted that it was a counter claim and kept arguing about why that would be and something about the way she went about that felt off to me. 

#217 votes John for wolfy play

#219 reads list—Lock Clear: Tina—Towny: Eldrick, Zander, Seph, Razen—Null: dice, me, Laine, Lotad, Tina—Scum: John—“Time will tell” on Pral

#365 meant the “lock clear” in a fun light hearted way; detracts and says Talya is simply her strongest town read at this point 

#498 says she’s not the lie detector

#534 votes Lotad

I’ve just been overall not thrilled with her play so far. Her insistance on the counterclaims felt contrived to me, and the lock clear joke clearly confused things. I need to ISO her to look at her more, but I don’t recall one post by her that I’ve liked. 

Additionally, her lynch would be informational, but it’s probably not going to go anywhere today. 

Would like an answer to my last question directed at her. 

~snip~

Right now I'm going to [v]Razen[/v] as I believe that he would give us the most information and I think he might be scum. I am willing to switch to my other lynch candidates (or someone else that someone has a smashing case on) and will be around an hour or two before EoD.

So Heart, who do you think is scum if razen, the person you are voting... is more for information, and only, "maybe scum".

Why is hallia scum, or did I is that??

You missed it--see quote above.

Also her reaction vote was great [/sarcasm]

@Razen--of course I'm cautious. I don't want to be mislynched and don't want someone else to be mislynched. Wildly placing a vote with very little reason would have been less likely to be an accurate vote and also would have made me look bad. Why should I have done that? Pressed for time, I chose the better of two bad options and didn't vote.

Also your case on me felt strange. Not sure why.

You come off as too cautious.  Why is not voting the better of two bad options?  A, we ended up lynching scum.  That isn't bad - unless of course, you're scum.  B, you give yourself a fairly big list to pick from at the end of day 1.  And you don't take a stand at all.  Even if it's just to say this person or these people need to be looked at more.  Your vote is ON THE RECORD as not being placed.  And as town, your vote is one of the most important things you have.

I was to know he was scum how? I didn't feel comfortable with my reads on any of them.

Yes, my vote is important--that's why I didn't want to misuse it by randomly firing.

Oh crap 19 hours don't know if I'll be able to make it back for that.

SO very sleepy without going through notes with a fine tooth comb (more of a vibe/memory of liking or not liking posts)

Leaning town:

dice

Notbob

Alanna

Tina (not much, but I liked what I saw in her posts)

Razen

townish:

Lotad

Pral

Seph

Mixed/Need to look at more to figure out

Hallia

Eldrick

Zander

Talya

John

Don't know who I'd say is the lowest hanging fruit out of those... I don't recall seeing a Hallia post I felt good about where I have with the rest...

Will try to get on between packing and doctor appointment and leaving tomorrow morning.

This strikes me as not being willing to take a stand at all.  You put 5 names down that you would be willing to lynch, or at least take a closer look at.  Language like low hanging fruit, and bringing up how you didn't like Hallia seems to be enough to go by for me.

They were not people I was "willing to lynch" but rather people I NEEDED to take a closer look at in order to sort them and be comfortable lyching. Stop making up issues. 

I was supposed to lynch Hallia because I couldn't remember any posts I liked by her?

[unvote]

[v] AielHeart [/v]

That pretty much deals it for me.

Explain your reasoning so that it can be dissected once I'm dead. That tells no one anything.

Also--you never answered my question earlier. 

Take a close look at Zander on re-read, Heart

What was the reason/intent behind this post?

[unvote]

[v] AielHeart [/v]

It doesn't sound like she will be back either...

[unvote]

Ugh my phone is dying, when is deadline?

Actually, if you read my post, I said I'd be back at least an hour before deadline *ta-da* I'm here.

[unvote]

[v] AielHeart [/v]

Explain your reasoning so that it can be dissected once I'm dead. That tells no one anything.

Someone's on a fishing trip...

@ Zander - Above (not going to quote it too big) - Why have you got a +1 to Razen's post, I thought that was a good answer and thought that is what you meant and then you go and vote him...that doesn't make sense

Hmmm... I hope Zander isn't about to try to implicate me... Because you know it would be REALLY smart of me to kill someone I know is town who was suspecting me as scum and was going to look at me.

Which Eldrick also looks slightly better for that too. The oranges or those she was slightly suspicious of would make more sense for that sort of mentality... So that'd be dice and John, and I remember she was starting to poke at you as well Zander and you weren't all that happy about it

Zander was definitely implying he might do that. Bolded - What the hec does that mean? so you know Zander is town, so you would kill him because he thought you were scum...Please explain this, because it doesn't make you look good right now. Plus your vote on someone you want for info rather than wolf, and yet on D1 you wouldn't vote because it was two bad cases to vote or not to vote, but it bothered you then to vote for info and yet today it doesn't.

~snip~

Context dear--look at the posts before that. He was quoting Alanna's scum lists (which I was included on ) and had also quoted that she was going to look at me today. Then was going "Hmmm I wonder if this is why she died?!?!" The bolded was a sarcastic response--that would have been a silly thing to do and I know it. Makes it interesting that he was throwing dirt in my direction though...

[unvote]

[v] AielHeart [/v]

Someone's on a fishing trip...

I'm asking her why she's voting me and asking her why she made an awkward post telling me to take a special look at Zander on my reread? How are either of those fishing?

Unvote, vote: AH  She's been contradicting herself left and right.  Her explanation for not voting yesterday makes no sense when you look at her vote today.  Her caution yesterday and unwillingness to vote for anyone contrasts sharply with her statements today.  I'm feeling more confident about her the more I read.

I've been able to look back on things before voting today.

*Sigh* I wonder if my death would even be informational... That's the problem with always coming off scummy to people. Soooo... townies that survive me, just look closely at what felt contrived?

VC?

I don´t think any of my three suspects have made me changed my mind today. 

AH - don´t like her mafia reads. Earlier she said that Hally would be an informative lynch and now Razen is. I don´t understand how anyone could have Pral or Hally in their mafia lists after D1 voting.

Dice - what has he done today? Voted Seph with a very thin reason. 

Zander - quoting posts here and there and writes a line here or there. I don´t get it. It would be great with a concrete post where he sums things up.

D1 voting does make Hally look better, but it's not clearing for me. Could be that Eld is scum too, or the scum had spread out votes. Heck it would make sense to be on a scum mate's train early and stay on it just to have that as cover later. I need to look back on what her thoughts were on Eldrick at the time and see if a switch by her would have even made sense...

Yes, both would be informative, and I also happen to think that both look scummy. 

I'm not going to finish my re read, bedtime for me. I won't be here for the end.

At present I'm not willing to go with a Heart lynch today, change of heart so to speak. I would be willing to go JS, but I don't really like going for someone not here, though saying that, he moaned about activity and he is doing it. His vote on Eld yesterday an hour before DL has me worried. He had LotD down as 80% town or something? But it was close to deadline. The other one that is bugging me is Sep, sorry sweetie, but you hammer didn't seem quite right. Alanna saw it was well. Not sure who to go for...

I don't like voting people who can't defend themselves. [v]Seph[/v]

Night all

Care to explain why the change of heart or is it just a feeling? 

I can appreciate not wanting to vote someone who isn't here, but on the chance he is scum how long do we let him hide behind that?

I need to look back on Seph's hammer. I remember it tickling but I didn't note it and I do recall Alanna mentioning it too. I've liked a lot of the rest of his play though; are you voting him on the hammer alone?

Unofficial VC

John Snow (3/7): NotBob, Seph, John Snow
Dice (2/7): Eldrick, Zander
Heart (2/7): Tina, Razen
~Zander (1/7): Talya~
Seph (1/7): Dice
Razen (1/7): AH

Not voting (2/12): John Snow, Pralaya 

(~if Razen’s VC was right, then Talya needed to unvote Zander before voting Seph~)

I'll be here.  And I just went and did my own VC, we're at the same point, except you have John Snow voting himself, which should be Hallia.  I didn't know what to do with Talya's vote either.

Ok, so if Talya's vote goes through anyway, then we have three on John, and two on each Dice, me and Seph (and without her it is just me and dice). Between those four options, I feel John is most likely to be scum. Unfortunately, he doesn't tell us as much as Dice would (NOTE: dice ~would~ be an informative lynch, but I still feel rather townie about him and therefore am not voting him)

Raisin, it looks like you're safe for today.

[unvote]

[v]John Snow[/v]

Ooo someone just replied

Oh whoops >.<

I have a problem with VCs lately. Kept completely screwing them up in my game a few weeks ago. I need a co-mod simply to help with them! 

It's ok, I kept confusing people with each other when I was trying to do it the first time too, haha.

@ AH - you asked for the reads list I had posted earlier, so here it is.

This is another copy/paste from my notes sheet, since I really don't want to type it all back up, haha.  I just pulled a list of general observations based on what I read, no quotes included. 

Reads List:

Dice –

doesn’t like the Zander/Eldrick post count=town argument.  Argues quality over quantity.

Has he provided a list of reads?  Need to look back and find one, if there.

Dice’s vote on Seph – completely unexplained.  Seems to be a very knee-jerk reaction to Seph poking at him.  Very, very jumpy.  WTL.

Zander –

Hasn’t really been progressing reads a whole lot.  Seems to have tunneled on me/John Snow.  Didn’t join LotD or Eldrick votes yesterday.  Want to look at his QFR post and do my own look at John Snow, because I’m not feeling very good about John Snow either.  Does seem to come when mentioned.

Heart –

Looking a bit better with her more recent posts, but still not very good.  Did not like the way that she didn’t bother to place a vote yesterday knowing she wouldn’t be back in time.  Explanation for not doing so is also kind of odd – not wanting to shoot from the hip.  Strikes me as cautious.  Perhaps didn’t want to vote knowing her teammates were the lynch targets?

Talya –

One of my stronger town reads at the moment.  Her posts are well thought out and I generally agree with what she’s posted.

Hallia –

Leaning town.  Was one of the first to push against LotD - doesn't make sense to bus that early.

Seph –

Coming across as town to me.  Has a list of reads.  Seems to be town players towards the top and his scum reads towards the bottom.  Reads were explained in a different post from the one in which the list was first provided though.

Eldrick –

He’s really all over the place.  Like seriously.  I’m not following a lot of his thought processes.  He’s been cavalier with his vote, it looks like he’s trying to find whatever can stick to use as a justification.  Strikes me as very aggressive in that respect.  Don’t like the whole I’m vanilla town, lynch me if you want, I’m not that useful argument.  Might be on to something with Dice.

Tina –

Another stronger town read.  Her read lists seem solid.  I also like the way she is pushing for information from others. 

Not Bob –

Hasn’t said a whole lot.  Seems to think that Zander is town based on his one-liners.  Slight town lean, do like his list of reads for the most part.

John Snow –

ABSENT.  Hasn’t said anything since the end of the day yesterday.  Was not on the LotD lynch train.  Moved with 1 hour until deadline to a target who was not likely to get lynched.  Interplay with LotD also not looking good to me.  Has not contributed anything today.  Also WTL.

Pralaya –

Just posted as I was about to push post, haha.  Will come back to this.

Top to bottom:

Razen

Pralaya

Talya

Tina

Hallia

Seph

Not Bob

Zander

Eldrick

Heart

Dice

John Snow

So if I happen to die today and flip town, what will that mean for your reads? 

I would probably be willing to reconsider Dice and look more closely at Seph as scum.  I don't like how Dice reacted to Seph's vote on him, especially since it was just one vote.  But, if you would flip town and if you're reading Dice as town, I would want to consider that and look back keeping your alignment and reads in mind.  Seph didn't really explain why he voted Dice, which I think I have noted somewhere.  And which Dice has also mentioned.

Archived