DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

I'm currently reading LotR

Leyrann

I know, that's why I said lol. It turns out that exams is just making an exam from last year to make sure I know everything and then making the real exam, and considering the 8 exams are spread over 3 weeks, that means lots of free time because I don't have homework anymore.

Haha. Well, a few days ago I wrote a chapter of my own epic fantasy saga, and I noticed that even just the First Book (of the 6, I mean then) had already made a notable impact on my writing style, lol.

I know, that's why I said lol. It turns out that exams is just making an exam from last year to make sure I know everything and then making the real exam, and considering the 8 exams are spread over 3 weeks, that means lots of free time because I don't have homework anymore.

I understand that. When my classes started after exams, I was exhausted every day. Exams had seemed a much easier time

Haha. Well, a few days ago I wrote a chapter of my own epic fantasy saga, and I noticed that even just the First Book (of the 6, I mean then) had already made a notable impact on my writing style, lol.

That function is no longer allowed. Hasn't been for many years

Haha. Well, a few days ago I wrote a chapter of my own epic fantasy saga, and I noticed that even just the First Book (of the 6, I mean then) had already made a notable impact on my writing style, lol.

That function is no longer allowed. Hasn't been for many years

I know. And to be honest I can understand it with mafia games and all. I was just joking cuz I had to edit my post for a spelling mistake.

Archived