DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY
Sign in to follow this  
Leyrann

I'm currently reading LotR

Sure. Whatever. :D

Btw. Could you start a OP Battle thread and make some suggestions about how to balance our powers. I will check it out tomorrow and see what I think. 

I know, that's why I said lol. It turns out that exams is just making an exam from last year to make sure I know everything and then making the real exam, and considering the 8 exams are spread over 3 weeks, that means lots of free time because I don't have homework anymore.

I have to agree with Panchi there, no revision though? 

And we want (well I do) a blow by blow account of what you think of it..

Haha. Well, a few days ago I wrote a chapter of my own epic fantasy saga, and I noticed that even just the First Book (of the 6, I mean then) had already made a notable impact on my writing style, lol.

Edited by Leyrann
Why can't people with staff powers stealth edit? :(

I know, that's why I said lol. It turns out that exams is just making an exam from last year to make sure I know everything and then making the real exam, and considering the 8 exams are spread over 3 weeks, that means lots of free time because I don't have homework anymore.

I understand that. When my classes started after exams, I was exhausted every day. Exams had seemed a much easier time

Haha. Well, a few days ago I wrote a chapter of my own epic fantasy saga, and I noticed that even just the First Book (of the 6, I mean then) had already made a notable impact on my writing style, lol.

That function is no longer allowed. Hasn't been for many years

Haha. Well, a few days ago I wrote a chapter of my own epic fantasy saga, and I noticed that even just the First Book (of the 6, I mean then) had already made a notable impact on my writing style, lol.

That function is no longer allowed. Hasn't been for many years

I know. And to be honest I can understand it with mafia games and all. I was just joking cuz I had to edit my post for a spelling mistake.

The difference is that cuz was intentional and doesn't look like a spelling mistake, but like a correctly spelled popular version of a word.

Well, you already made one at least: It should be "a spelling mistake" or "spelling mistakes".

that's not a spelling mistake, but a grammar mistake :tongue:

Actually, it is a spelling mistake if Panchi forgot to type the s.

It makes one wonder what other letters she may have misplaced. You think she's actually keeping them somewhere secret, 'cause they're PRECIOUS?