DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Dice...

Taymist

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So, Dice... if you're on a horse, and you duck... won't that make you closer to  whatever weapon Tay might have?

This Recruit has a fine grasp of the essentials of combat... unlike you, Dicey. :rolleyes:

i dont beg and the only time i get on my knees is to deliver a low blow!

Well folks, you heard it from his own mouth. He only gets on his knees to blow.

Not sure what he's trying to say about Tay there; Because if he wasn't begging for his life--- :ph34r:

i dont beg and the only time i get on my knees is to deliver a low blow!

I have proof to the contrary if you'd like me to dig out our last PM.... :wink:  that was definitely begging.

Well folks, you heard it from his own mouth. He only gets on his knees to blow.

Not sure what he's trying to say about Tay there; Because if he wasn't begging for his life--- :ph34r:

I'm not sure either which is probably just as well (trust you to go there :rolleyes: . My mind is refusing to even attempt to consider that... although if this is something he makes a habit of doing, it may explain how he ever persuaded anyone to promote him.

Right.... sure you did. :dry:  You blow up a horse's nose, or breathe up it at any rate... if he was trying to blow up my nose then being on his knees wouldn't be much use. Then again, this is Dice we're talking about. The guy who ducks, from horseback, to avoid my sword.

Ok, you may have the right of it. Not sure I like the idea of being mistaken for a horse mind you! :unsure:  *frowns*

*considers deducting more points... or random appendages*

hits Lanth with the PG13 sign and points him to Professional Wrestling for a new definition of low blow.

Tay PRIVATE messages are exactly that...Private and not to be bought in in public convos.   (wonders if that will work)

Uhh... yeah. That's what I meant. Sure.  :ph34r:

Poor Dice's horse. Must live in a perpetual state of terror of the one who rides him. And blows... in his nose.

more like the other way around.....

Yup. I want it to be Wedge rather than Luke (or some new character) focused. We'll just have to wait see when they place it in the timeline, and how much of the old canon they are willing to re-integrate into the series, as to whether or not we see any old favorites... or if they will be anything like their old selves. I remain pessimistic, that way I can say "I told you so." or "Well, I expected worse."

And on the off chance that it isn't complete tat... I might not have to throw a hissy fit in a public theater. Which would be preferable, because it's kinda embarrassing to carried outside crying, kicking, and screaming.

lol for realz   i usually wait til im outside with my mate and he\is wife to vent my spleen.....shoulda heard me at Xmen lol

yeah i want a wedge movie.  Do you know the title of that x wing book they did on piggy? cause im REALLY hoping thats not gonna be the storyline

cant BELIEVE thrawn is not canon!

Ah well, in theory, Piggy wouldn't be there if it is actually about Rogue Squadron. He was only ever with Wraith Squadron in the X-Wing books.

I have the feeling that they'll just scrap almost everything, original Rogues and all, so they can fill the ranks with newer, edgier, hip, "down with the kids", dare I say fleek, characters that no one actually cares about. We can almost guarantee that they will not use any old story material for the script. Or so they've said. No reason too really. You can't be cool if you stick to a story that's existed for decades and was super successful. I mean, look at what J.J. Abrams did to Star Trek. He completely ignored what the majority of Star Trek was about and mad it into an action adventure flick. While Star Wars lends itself to that particular trend (being a lot more brainless than Star Trek was), I don't expect the series to be treated all that well for old fans. Might be just fine for newer fans though.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived