DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Walking Dead Season 5.5

SinisterDeath

That was great! Pete has been needing it for awhile now. Sad though that it took killing Reg for Deanna to okay it.

Seriously someone just lock up Sasha and Father Gabriel up in the same rubber room. Let them just go nuts together. I don't care that they were praying at the end. I'm tired of their crazy crap.

• Community Administrator

I was rather disappointed with the finale, mostly because of the hype-build up they created for the finale and it was rather lack-luster. Felt like they stretched it out to keep people on the edge of there seats, only to have very little go down.

MORGAN'S BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And while there may not have been a nuclear event... a lot of stuff happened.  We've met the new human threat, Morgan's back, Alexandria's weakness was tragically revealed, Morgan's back, Rick essentially took over leadership of Alexandria, Morgan's back, Sasha's and Father Gabriel's crazy may have broken and they may potentially be on the road to recovery, Morgan's back, Glenn showed his adassnessbay yet again, and did I mention....? MORGAN'S BACK!!!!

• Community Administrator

MORGAN'S BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And while there may not have been a nuclear event... a lot of stuff happened.  We've met the new human threat, Morgan's back, Alexandria's weakness was tragically revealed, Morgan's back, Rick essentially took over leadership of Alexandria, Morgan's back, Sasha's and Father Gabriel's crazy may have broken and they may potentially be on the road to recovery, Morgan's back, Glenn showed his adassnessbay yet again, and did I mention....? MORGAN'S BACK!!!!

Morgan being back was awesome yes. Still,  I was hoping for a nuclear event. :wink:

And no, you didn't mention Morgan's back.

• 5 months later...

so 6 months later, Netflix added Season 5 to their streaming and i finally got to watch the season finale!!

XD

SD i disagree, i think the subtly build up and conclusion of the season finale was a wonderful sidestep from the normal action packed season finale's.  this season, the biggest struggle we saw was with Rick.  the Will He/Wont He become the Governor 2.0

i'm glad he didn't, he maintained that bit of civility thats been hanging on by a thread since Lori died.

i was scared and on the verge of tears when i thought both Daryl and Glenn were gonna die.  i'm also glad that dude that collects license plates didn't die, i like him *nods*

really glad Glenn didn't kill old boy (even though he diserved it) and Maggie stopped Sasha from killing the jackass (though he's beyond needing to be killed at this point <_< )

YAY that Morgan finally caught up with Rick ^_^  he's just the moral compass that Rick needs to bring him back to earth.

Michone continues to be a moral compass in the group, which naturally means she'll probably die next season <_<  because it seems that being the moral compass character on this show is signing said characters death warrant.  Hershel lasted 2 seasons before being killed, so maybe Machone will top that *crosses fingers*

words cannot express how much i detest Gabriels character.  i hope that he gets captured by a group of bikers who make him their bitch, then "rescued" by a group of cannibals a year later who keep him alive over a few days as they take choice parts from his body and make him watch them eat.

this new threat, the Wolves is interesting.  i wonder if they're also cannibals ... though that trap seems more aimed at recovering goods and they just killed old boy straight off. so i guess not. 

i wonder who the guy in the poncho belonged to, why he was tailing Rick and why he had pics of Rick :unsure:

Archived