DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

I just thought....

Elaevia

oh no - someone has stolen all my washing! (That I put outside to dry)

And my clothes airer!

Then I remembered I moved it down the garden a bit into the sun

oops!

bahahahahahaha i love my desktop oooooh i missed being able to spam videos and pictures and oooooooh my itunes i am soooo happy

oy, be careful with that there outdoor drying.  gypsy moth caterpillars make terrible poison ivyish itchy bits.

you can haz frozen burgers.

just put the cover on the pan and cook them over a lower heat.

sowwy, spam time do be for the moment. gotta do stuffs.

mmmmmmmm BBQ ribs and mash nom nom.

and yes, tumble dry. is more better.

The main problem here was that two were frozen together  and there is only one of me!

So ...

Today me and the boys went to Ikea ... and then the pet store ... but mostly Ikea. I went to get a trolley to keep them mostly contained while I rushed to the cafeteria and when I go back to my car, it wouldn't open. Also THE BOYS WERE NOT IN IT AND NEITHER WERE THEIR CAR SEATS. and it was tidy

Which was when I realised that there was a car identical to mine parked 2 spaces along from where my actual car was.

And the boys were all fine and just waiting for me.

So ...

Today me and the boys went to Ikea ... and then the pet store ... but mostly Ikea. I went to get a trolley to keep them mostly contained while I rushed to the cafeteria and when I go back to my car, it wouldn't open. Also THE BOYS WERE NOT IN IT AND NEITHER WERE THEIR CAR SEATS. and it was tidy

Which was when I realised that there was a car identical to mine parked 2 spaces along from where my actual car was.

And the boys were all fine and just waiting for me.

:ohmy::laugh:

I'm glad I'm not alone in this!

Archived