DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

OP Tournament (Tina vs Turin)

Hayl3y

Turin wonders to himself if this must be some sort of a trap. No way that his predecessor as M'Hael would willingly give away initiative. Perhaps it was to much time spent among the Light faction racking up points...He would accept this offer seeing as how the battle was going to be very difficult.

With no flash and no warning Turin weaved pure FIRE and struck... And nothing happened?!?!? 

Attack: FIRE (F1) No Damage

now he bowed to his opponent in respect of her skill and facetiously said

No, as the recent leader of this group you may proceed when ready.

To himself he sighed, "I've got a bad feeling about this"

Tina watched as the former M´Hael tried to form some kind of weave but nothing happened. Hm... Was that some kind of trick? No, he looked surpriced and baffled. Maybe he hadn´t kept up with the training lately. Neighter had she but she felt as strong as ever. 

She took a deep breath and attacked. 

Attack: Hurricane

Damage: 0

(I first rolled 96! I was so happy until I realised that I had forgotten to put our names and ranks in the boxes. :()

After his initial failure with FIRE Turin was shocked. He decide to add a bit of spirit into the mix and directed one of his favourite attacks at Tina.

ATTACK: Torture (F8,S8) Damage=0

Curses, This is not looking very good. I guess I need to do more other weaves than just Balefiring people..  :angry:

Ha, ha.

Tina was surprised that the hurricane didn´t even reach Turin and yet again surprised when Turin didn´t managed to attack her. This retirement home must have soften them both. She took another deep breath, tried to focus and let loose a new hurricane. Or what was supposed to be a hurricane...

How are we supposed to keep the civvies in line if we can't even land attacks. They will think we are doddering fogeys. 

Turin thought about trying something else but he really loved to turture people so gave it another go...

ATTACK: Torture (F8, S8) Damage= 26

Turin smiled as he saw Tina treated to images of lovely polar bears and trollocs being forced to battle each other. The carnage!!!!

Success finally. The rust has shaken loose (at least for the moment) Now to survive. Initiate evasive maneuvers pattern D5.

TURIN: 100 

TINA: 74

Oh no! Tina hadn´t felt this kind of pain since... she couldn´t even remember when. She was the one who usually torture others, not the other way around. Then suddenly the pain stopped and she remembered that the polar bears and baby trollocs actually did battle each other on a regular basis. Nothing to worry about. But maybe it was time to start worrying about her opponent? 

Quickly she chanelled water. She sent a wave against Turin.

Attack: Water

Damage: 18

TURIN: 82

TINA: 74

Feeling mighty pleased with himself didn't last long as Tina responded with a huge wave of water that knocked him over and left him spluttering thinking he was half drowned. coughing out the last of the water and was that a fish???

He got up tried to rearrange himself to gain as much dignity as possible when soaked through... He would get back at her for this, yes he would.

ATTACK: Torture (F8, S8) Damage=26

Tina liked to play with her dolls let's see if she liked to be the one stuck... images of all her many voodoo dolls surrounding her and each has a needle to stick her with, they get closer and closer, she can't escape...

Having fun with your dollies?

Turin 82

Tina 48

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh......... Tina rolled around on the ground in pain. This was almost too much for her. She would have to be tougher. She let out her evil laughter - Muwahahahah...... Then she attacked. 

Damage: 52!!!!

Take that!

Turin: 30

Tina 48

More water, and wind added to drive it through him. Really? Turin showers regularly there was no need for this. Knowing that this couldn't continue he decided to go big or go home...Drawing all the Saidin he could, he channelled. The power nearly causing him to burst.

ATTACK: Deathgates (F5, E5, S5) Damage=51

The gateways leapt out at her, opening and closing too fast to avoid...it would take a miracle. But would she get off an attack before they hit her????

Turin 30

Tina -3

Tina saw the deathgates coming towards her. How did he dare?! She quickly threw a weave at him but realised that it never formed. The last thing she saw was his evil smile. Then everything went black. 

Turin: 30

Tina: -3

Congrats! 

Archived