DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Welcome Gambler

Hayl3y

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can't channel. I mean, it's rare. *Nervous laugh* I mean, just because my brother is an Asha'man and my sister is an Aes Sedai .......My medallion keeps me safe. Anyway, I probably won't be on much after tomorrow until late sunday/early monday. Traveling can be a pain like that.

We're balefiriing bananas? You do know the MG does not approve of channeling in her camp, right? *gives Chae and Dawn stern look*

Welcome Gambler, tis great to have you here! Don't worry, you shouldn't have to deal with channeling, it's against the rules in this part of town!

Oh, and I'm Jea, the leader around here. Twas a busy week with also being a track coach in real life and having two meets this week, but it's finally the weekend, so I'm getting some well deserved off time before grinding down on some grading!

It's good to meet the officer left in charge. This medallion will help us find those bloody channelers! And yes, Chaelca, I'm sure I want to bloody hold on to it. If I give it up, I'll never see it again, you'll ship it off to the bloody White Tower. Those flaming foxes gave it to me, and I'll be dead before anyone bloody takes it away. I'm in a funny little diner somewhere in Kentucky, should be home late tomorrow if my plans work out. 

It was said I dislike bananas, but I DO NOT approve of bloody balefire in an situation. Load them into a Dragon and blow them into a trolloc's face. Send them to a Seanchen as a flaming present. Beat a Andorian over the head with it for all I bloody care! But balefire is bad.

Archived