DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Dear Dors...

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!    DAWN      !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*Crash-tackles the RR to the ground*

What were you thinking??

For channeling and balefiring within the band (as evidenced here) you are fined:

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Spotfine2.png   (YET AGAIN!)

Dawnflower8!

You broke Band Law # 2 - AGAIN (AGAIN)! As punishment you must  write 20 lines and eat many packets of the above-pictured banana-flavoured 'Rocklets' using the following format at the bottom of your next 5 posts (NB, for the purposes of the fine, the rocklets to be consumed are to be the exact same as pictured in this same post, with no sort of substitution or alteration  :tongue:)

[Normal posting activities: hopefully being a model RR and not getting caught channeling/balefiring things!!]

rockletts.jpg

*Continues with her lines*

I must NOT channel whilst in the Band; NOT EVEN to balefire bananas ... or members who mention bananas ... or chocolates con leche sabor bananaconfitado. *[method of eating] a packet of banana-flavoured rocklets*

I must NOT channel whilst in the Band; NOT EVEN to balefire bananas ... or members who mention bananas ... or chocolates con leche sabor bananaconfitado. *[different method of eating] a packet of banana rocklets*

I must NOT channel whilst in the Band; NOT EVEN to balefire bananas ... or members who mention bananas ... or chocolates con leche sabor bananaconfitado. *[different method of eating] a packet of banana rocklets*

*[Reaction to eating banana-flavoured rocklets]*

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

PS, to make it easier, copy-paste and edit relevant sections if/where required  :wink: 

Oh no....

I must NOT channel whilst in the Band; NOT EVEN to balefire bananas ... or members who mention bananas ... or chocolates con leche sabor bananaconfitado. *eats a packet of banana-flavoured rocklets*

I must NOT channel whilst in the Band; NOT EVEN to balefire bananas ... or members who mention bananas ... or chocolates con leche sabor bananaconfitado. *eats a packet of banana-flavoured rocklets*

*vomits*

Those were nasty...

Archived