DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Dear Dors...

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Chaelca! Thane! Dors!

*crash-tackles the lot of you, freeing Dav*

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Spotfine2.png 

ISSUED TO:        Chaelca, Thane AND Dors!                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                   

FOR VIOLATION OF BAND LAW NUMBER:     3  -   Assault of a senior officer (Dav) without prior instigation or declaration of a brawl.                                                                                                                                                                   

ACTUAL CRIME : Attempted to drown aforementioned senior officer in the river, with the purpose of testing whether or not Dav is actually a darkfriend.                                                                                                                                          

PENALTY: 

OPTION A -  Twenty-Five lines (posted in lots of five at the bottom of your next five post normal posts), WITH a relevant picture/gif, and using one of the following formats:                                                                                                            

"Unprovoked assaults upon, or sudden attempted drownings of Senior Officers are not permitted within the Band - not even as a means of determining whether or not said Senior Officer walks in the light or is friends with the dark."           

"I must not attempt or become a willing accomplice in the drowning of Senior Officers  - not even to determine whether or not they are really darkfriends."                                                                                                                                       

OR

OPTION B - Write three JotS verses related to this crime (events, rules broken), post in the official JotS thread AND at the bottom of your next 5 posts within the Band.                                                                                                                 

*********   NB - Lines must be posted across 5 separate threads in the BotRH SG; JotS in thread must be across 3 separate threads.**************

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

well... there'll be nothing on TV tonight ... soooo

*grabs Dav and pulls him to the nearest river*

*maintains him under water*

:biggrin:

*puts an "accomplice" sticker on Dors and himself*

But... but... but... There must be people witnessing the trial!

*puts the sticker again, next to the accomplice one*

Still keen to continue? *Gets ready to question*

*mumbles something about Csarmi's luck*

8123848354F53892B5E4981B703C8D.jpg

"I must not attempt or become a willing accomplice in the drowning of Senior Officers  - not even to determine whether or not they are really darkfriends."

CSARMI!

*Adds Csarmi to the crash-tackled bunch*

Spotfine2.png 

ISSUED TO:        Chaelca, Thane AND Dors!                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                   

FOR VIOLATION OF BAND LAW NUMBER    3  -   Assault of a senior officer (Dav) without prior instigation or declaration of a brawl.                                                                                                                                                                   

ACTUAL CRIME : Attempted to drown aforementioned senior officer in the river, with the purpose of testing whether or not Dav is actually a darkfriend.                                                                                                                                          

PENALTY: 

OPTION A -  Twenty-Five lines (posted in lots of five at the bottom of your next five post normal posts), WITH a relevant picture/gif, and using one of the following formats:                                                                                                            

"Unprovoked assaults upon, or sudden attempted drownings of Senior Officers are not permitted within the Band - not even as a means of determining whether or not said Senior Officer walks in the light or is friends with the dark."           

OR

OPTION B - Write three JotS verses related to this crime (events, rules broken), post in the official JotS thread AND at the bottom of your next 3 posts within the Band.                                                                                                                 

NB - Lines must be posted across 5 separate threads in the BotRH SG; JotS in thread must be across 3 separate threads.

*takes away the sticker then gets back to maintain Dav underwater*

*helps his Bondee*

*sighs*

We will never know... At least through this prodecure :laugh:

cover.gif

ducking.jpg

Archived