DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

The Ultimate Showdown: PART DEUX - GAME OVER, Town Wins

Darthe

And with that, the level of fail has approached critical levels for me for the day. Going to bed.

But seriously- quit it with the kneejerk reaction to stupid crap people.

Despot, still town and still a BAMF, signing out.

:cool:

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So is that it, I take it?

Yall think scum!Despot would look at that post, and then try to twist it as a bandwagon vote when he didn't think it was, and then hope other townies don't notice?

Is that really what yall are going with?

:rolleyes:

You're not always right - even if you attempt to change the world around you to make yourself right.

It's ok to be wrong sometimes.

So you guys have no information about why Rag's is town but are just faking it to try and stay alive a little while longer? That doesn't sound very pro-town...

Yes, you've exposed our cunning plan to incriminate ourselves to save someone with 2 posts from getting mislynched.

432.gif

And with that, the level of fail has approached critical levels for me for the day. Going to bed.

But seriously- quit it with the kneejerk reaction to stupid crap people.

Despot, still town and still a BAMF, signing out.

:cool:

That's weird.

Is usually Cloud going off in a huff to bed.

Why didn't we just speed lynch him before Despo dropped the ball?

Despo, explain why you have a town read on Rags. It is of vital importance of the situation at hand.

My townread on Rags has absolutely nothing to do with this situation.

Fish elsewhere, scum.

Des, check the timing of TG's votes. If you still don't get it, I'm voting you. Because then you are being... Obthuse, I think you like to call it, on purpose.

I don't understand what you mean about the timing of the votes. Unless you mean the fact that neither of the votes were bandwagons (he started the RTE train and voted Dice after he claimed not town).

I more meant bandwagon as in the sense that he never explained the vote. In both cases he was still voting someone that other people had fos'd.

If you vote and don't provide your own original reasoning to support the vote, then you're bandwagoning imo.

And apparently according to Mish this isn't what I missed so /shrug some more.

lmao.

You said you didn't read it in context.

You are not bandwagoning if you are the first to vote someone. You can't even start to say that is badwagoning. Why not just say oooops - I missed that. My mistake. Instead you say, 'well in my world of definitions I'm still right'

That looks even more worse now. Because you're trying to justify something that you said you couldn't see because you didn't read it in context.

Seriously.

/shrug

It's true. If I see a vote there by it's lonesome, and then another vote the next day, again by it's lonesome, and no other posts to accompany either that give any kind of reasoning, then to me, it's a bandwagon vote. I've seen scum try and take credit for a lynch because they were on it early even tho they just bandwagoned and people that were on it early got off and back on later or something. I don't give a rat's ass about vote order. Bandwagoning is bandwagoning. Providing original reasoning aint.

are-you-still-i4aes2.jpg

You need to rethink your position and possibly reread the situation of the timing of that vote. Or prepare to die.

I still think that Cloud need to go morer today ... but I'm very interested in who showed up to help point out Despo's mistake.

I think a Mafia would have been watching the game more closely.

[color=000080=UNVOTE - VOTE CLOUD ... BECAUSE SERIOUSLY, THE AMOUNT OF TIMES HE'S SLIPPED THROUGH THE NOOSE IS DOING MY HEAD IN[/color]

And hopefully any further ISOs from the Despot will have had their context fully checked to make sure what he thinks is happening is actually happening.

Tommy, why is Rags Town?

Why can't Despo admit to making mistakes?

1. Are you guys serious right now?

2. Because of who he is

Yes, we are very serious. Claim or die.

Thought exercise for you guys: how would someone possibly know that another player isn't scum without being mafia themselves!?

I find it hard to believe you'd be this dense. So let's kill you!

Tommy, why is Rags Town?

2. Because of who he is

Who is we?

Are you on a Team?

Check my votes and the reasonings behind them from the last Day and this one. If you still think I'm mafia then I will just give up.

Tommy, why is Rags Town?

2. Because of who he is

Thought exercise for you guys: how would someone possibly know that another player isn't scum without being mafia themselves!?

Have you ever heard of investigative roles?

Hang on a minute ... shouldn't you only claim Cop if you're about to be Lynched as Mafia?

Damn.

I was thinking better of you.

But now you've done it, it means that it's gonna be harder for Cloud to do it too.

Check my votes and the reasonings behind them from the last Day and this one. If you still think I'm mafia then I will just give up.

Can't. On mobile.

So sorry.

I'm sure you are.

Do you remember the post where I said that I voted for Lenlo for the same reason as I did for RTE? And my sudden 180 on RTE after AJ told me that I should check the votes and the reasoning behind them on RTE instead of reading his posts?

Archived