DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Finally arrived at Dragonmount

Cinz

Hey guys.

I started with WoT about 9 years ago and after losing track a couple times I restarted about a year ago. So it's been a fairly long love affair when compared to...normal (?) readers.

I finished book 14 about an hour ago so in order to fill that Void (harhar) I finally joined this site. I've come across it countless times when looking at fan art (always cool to see whether others imagine things the way I do). I didn't join because I figured everyone here would have finished the whole series and I'd find spoilers eveywhere...but looking at the site properly shows I wasn't in much danger anyway. How kind of people to respect other readers O.O . I guess I just have little faith in the internet. Seems everyone here is pretty cool though!

Glad there's a community that can keep WoT active in my life even if I'm reading something else.

Oh, and I'm Cinzia

Hi Cinza! Welcome to the site, glad you decided to make the leap! :)

You'll find that their are people at all stages of the books: just beginning, those that have recently found them, those that have been reading for years, people who've read them once and people who have read them over and over!

Now that you have signed up be sure to check out the discussion boards, the role play section if that is your thing and the social groups - which are a great way to get to know people.

Hope to see you around!

:D

Hi, Cinz! We are happy to have you here. If you would enjoy creating your own character in the WoT, you might enjoy the role play area. Others love to discuss various aspects of the books. I like to spend my time in the social groups, especially the White Tower and Warders. You can join as many groups as you like. FYI, you can't see all of the boards if and until you decide to join, so check them out and see if anything catches your eye. If you need help, just ask

Hi Cinza! Welcome to the site, glad you decided to make the leap! :)

You'll find that their are people at all stages of the books: just beginning, those that have recently found them, those that have been reading for years, people who've read them once and people who have read them over and over!

Now that you have signed up be sure to check out the discussion boards, the role play section if that is your thing and the social groups - which are a great way to get to know people.

Hope to see you around!

:D

Thanks Elaevia for being so friendly! :)

If I manage to keep my "fantasy" life alive despite university's attacks on my sanity, I'm sure I'll fall into some sort of roleplay. Either way, WoT people have some weirdness in common that brought them to the books. Sure to find like-minded folk around here :)

Hi, Cinz! We are happy to have you here. If you would enjoy creating your own character in the WoT, you might enjoy the role play area. Others love to discuss various aspects of the books. I like to spend my time in the social groups, especially the White Tower and Warders. You can join as many groups as you like. FYI, you can't see all of the boards if and until you decide to join, so check them out and see if anything catches your eye. If you need help, just ask

Thanks Ryrin :)

When I was younger I spent hours in obscure chatrooms creating characters quite similar to WoT. I really hope I don't become as obsessed as I was then. I hardly got anything done in the real world!

But the real world is so boring anyway.

Very excited to look around DM instead !

Archived