DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Clash of Divinity - Advanced Mafia - Day 7 - Reckoning

ReleaseTheEvil

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

=/ so same boat eh.  This is shatty.  Who did you target?

@Tom, we now have a negative result on one person and two PR's that can be verified, one of which already was as much as can be by his actions and another that can be.  Why are you voting the one that can be over the person they got some result on?  Especially considering the abysmal lack of defense given by Rag when I accused him.

draws all abilities to them, occasionally negates everything that targets them on that night as well.  Essentially it would mean that mafia didn't get a kill etc but also cops didn't get views and whatnot.  

Doesn't make sense; my kill went through on my target. 

Darthe who do you want to lynch/kill today and why

Rag obv needs to die.  Unless he has some reason that makes sense that I would get my own info back on him I will see that happen.  Was going to hold the reveal so we could get another view or two but with your vig shot it can be just as effective now since I can rely on us getting that info and then making a lynch.  Plus it will confirm you and I as well as we can be without a view.  

Unlike you I think I sorta like Turin now.  He is actually playing and is doing so well.  

I would happily lynch GF who is doing nothing and I am leaning scum on Ley.  He just seems to be working too hard at staying under the radar.  He does that as mafia.

Oh, Turin may have recruited Darthe? Rags was going after Turin; Darthe came out with the somewhat vague result and wanted me to shoot Rags

Don't forget...Darthe didn't come out with his result until /after/ I brought up Turin again.

Opposing faction implies that you have one.  No need to try and wriggle out.  Between a botched view and that slip this is a no brainer.  I literally could have nothing to gain on thread, not even credibility in a recruiting game, by revealing this info.  

I will again unvote vote rag

That is possibly the dumbest logic I have ever heard.  if you are town, scum is an opposing faction.  if you are scum, town is an opposing faction.  You are not this stupid.

Rags is right, Darthe's "logic" here is Turin tier

And here, Darthe makes a massive reach.

Three things.

1) Nobody can rationally give an explanation of how this works out in my personal favor.  It helps town one way or another and makes me a huge target for town and scum if I am lying and town and scum if I am honest.

2) Rag hasn't done the first thing that town does when accused of being mafia.  He has had plenty of time to.  He hasn't claimed town or a role.  That should say enough on its own.

3) Instead of defending himself or explaining how a situation could make sense, even in vague or thin ways, Rag's initial response has been to attack his attacker, make this about him and I.  That also is not the town response to this sort of pressure.  But by all means don't take my word for it.  Recall when you yourselves have been mafia and outted.  When you have been town and lied about.  Do those responses fit up with the way he is reacting?  No.

P.S. Nobody has voted for him and I have two ??? votes.  That either indicates severe caution on the parts of the scum teams or idk what.  In any case I don't like it.

Ooh, ooh! I can! Turin recruited you and you want me to kill his biggest in-thread detractor!

Ding ding.  Give this man a cookie.

@Tom you think it would be worth an entire team to detract from one person that wasn't a threat until I called thm out?

Keep pushing Tom.  Keep pushing.

Tom responded to this appropriately.  Especially being as I had been on Turin from the beginning.

I got a no result when I targeted you Tom.  

Vote Rag

Hey guys, what's a way to not have your made-up ability called out?  Claim a no result.  I mean, that's scum 101.

Isn't that simply more reason to vote Rags and end the Rags vs Darthe wifom once and for all?

This is truly awful.

=/ so same boat eh.  This is shatty.  Who did you target?

@Tom, we now have a negative result on one person and two PR's that can be verified, one of which already was as much as can be by his actions and another that can be.  Why are you voting the one that can be over the person they got some result on?  Especially considering the abysmal lack of defense given by Rag when I accused him.

Abysmal lack of defense?  It's hard to have a defense when the case is idiotic. 

SO let's see here.  Darthe made a very vague result on me AFTER I brought up Turin again...is making some massive logical reaches to try and get me lynched...and claims a no result for this night?

What does that spell?  f-a-k-e-c-l-a-i-m.

Rags, what faction are you now? Help me figure out this game.

I'd lynch Darthe. I'm finding both Darthe and Dice hard to believe at this point. If I had to guess, I'd say the roleblocker (if one exists) is town, so I don't see a town roleblocker blocking both "cops" last night. 

Rags, what faction are you now? Help me figure out this game.

I'd lynch Darthe. I'm finding both Darthe and Dice hard to believe at this point. If I had to guess, I'd say the roleblocker (if one exists) is town, so I don't see a town roleblocker blocking both "cops" last night. 

This is a completely fake post.  From the beginning, where you ask what faction someone is as if they will ever answer with anything other than town, to the "help me figure out this game" to the "Hard to believe" bit and "Don't see a town roleblocker blocking BOTH "cops" last night" bit.  

A) people never claim anything other than town or third party.  Asking that is just setup.  

B) Assuming a roleblocker is town and then calling them town after is leading.

C) if said roleblocker did exist then assuming it could block both cops is logical fallacy, which is to say that Tom is using this to push his beliefs onto other people

Combine this with the fact that Tom did not have the vig shot he claimed to yesterday, my failed view, and the fact that his supposed vig kill is no more reliable than the actions any of us may have submitted  and I strongly suspect that Tom is not a vig at all.  That last night's kill was the work of his cultafia team.  Him and Rag.

I can further show Tom to be playing in a way that does not fit with his town MO because Tom is attempting to use the fact that Turin sided with me as means to get me lynched.  This is, in fact, null because if this game is multi-cultafia then any leader of a cultafia who believed a PR found another member would wholeheartedly support them.  

Here is the final piece though.  Tom says he is a night vig now.  He had major suspects day one.  Why did he not kill them or claim the kill from then when he claimed this one?  It cannot be reconciled anymore than Rag's failing to reveal or even defend himself before Tom did so near the end of yesterday.

I got a bad view on another player.  If I am correct then Rag is another leader and Tom is working for him.  Perhaps an N1 recruit.  You all vote Rag, if he flips town then you have me clear as mafia and can lynch me.  This angle serves me no gain, especially not the one Rag argued (that I was doing it to defend Turin) because Turin is dead and because Rag wasn't a threat to Turin when I revealed and attempted to get Rag killed.

I repeat, Vote Rag

Archived