DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

2nd most powerful Sangrael a man can use?

FelixA9

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Which is why I still wonder what the Midnight Towers had to do with anything.  The actual towers are Seanchan and was something about them by tradition remaining unoccupied.  I was thinking the Midnight Towers were going to play some big role, after all a book was named after them.  Yet they played no part in anything as far as I can tell.

Which is why I still wonder what the Midnight Towers had to do with anything.  The actual towers are Seanchan and was something about them remaining by tradition remaining unoccupied.  I was thinking the Midnight Towers were going to play some big role, after all a book was named after them.  Yet they played no part in anything as far as I can tell.

They were to remain empty in times of peace, and are ruled iirc by the Prince of the Ravens, which was Mat.  Still it was confusing and that was one part that RJ either left in his notes or forgot to mention.  Probably a large precursor to Mat and Tuon returning to Seanchan.

• 2 weeks later...

The dark prophecy in ToM actually is about Hopper's death. I think I saw it somewhere else on here, but cannot remember. Graendal miss read, or Moridin did that on purpose. Perrin is mentioned in the fall of his pride, which happened. The Dark One did get free, but was caught by Rand. The Midnight Towers may have been a representation for Fain, but I am not sure about that yet. Theory blog is getting quite important, now!!

Which is why I still wonder what the Midnight Towers had to do with anything.  The actual towers are Seanchan and was something about them by tradition remaining unoccupied.  I was thinking the Midnight Towers were going to play some big role, after all a book was named after them.  Yet they played no part in anything as far as I can tell.

Well they were representative of the forsaken in Egwene's dream.

Archived