DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Don't look here *Spoilers through WH*

Bannakaffalatta

That's an amazing effort, but I'd like to point out that there are spoilers quite far beyond Winter's Heart, that I could spot at a quick glance. x)

Also, I understand that having characters in multiple categories would make it even more of an effort to maintain the lists, but it just feels a bit off, to me, to exclude for example Shadow-affiliated Asha'man from the Black Tower category, or Black Ajah from the White Tower category... Or *cough* Taim from the Borderlanders category.

That's an amazing effort, but I'd like to point out that there are spoilers quite far beyond Winter's Heart, that I could spot at a quick glance. x)

Also, I understand that having characters in multiple categories would make it even more of an effort to maintain the lists, but it just feels a bit off, to me, to exclude for example Shadow-affiliated Asha'man from the Black Tower category, or Black Ajah from the White Tower category... Or *cough* Taim from the Borderlanders category.

Yeah i realized after I posted it that there are a few that go beyond WH, I can remedy this, I just have to find time to comb through it. And as for multiple categories, for the first couple of books I had characters in multiple categories, but I kept missing updates when people came around. This just seemed a little more efficient. Besides if I put Taim in the Borderlanders, then I would have to do the same for any Aes Sedai as well, and additional Asha'man. 

Maybe when I complete the entire thing, I will Copy and Paste people into all the categories they belong. Except maybe the Darkfriends. 

Yes I'm aware that Taim wasn't the only Borderlander missing from the Borderlanders category (or other nationality categories etc). It's just something of a pet peeve of mine, that people forget he's also Saldaean. (Not saying you literally forgot it or anything. It's just something people always ignore when they talk about him.) Buuuut enough of that here, I suppose. x)

Yeah i realized after I posted it that there are a few that go beyond WH, I can remedy this, I just have to find time to comb through it. And as for multiple categories, for the first couple of books I had characters in multiple categories, but I kept missing updates when people came around. This just seemed a little more efficient. Besides if I put Taim in the Borderlanders, then I would have to do the same for any Aes Sedai as well, and additional Asha'man.

Maybe when I complete the entire thing, I will Copy and Paste people into all the categories they belong. Except maybe the Darkfriends.

Sounds like you need to normalise your tables

• 5 weeks later...

Just a heads up, once I finish the series, I will be reading through again and adding new categories and refining the ones I have.

Adding:

Horse descriptions/Sex

Wolf names descriptions (Wolfkin request)

Descriptions for every character that is given one

Anything else anyone would like to see added let me know, and I will see what I can do, and when I can add it

Thanks

Archived