A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Party Time!

csarmi

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Happy New Year!!!

tangled___rapunzel___lanterns_by_ukeclou

We will have these this year instead of fireworks. I´ll celebrate with my family, parents and my sister and her family. We have just been out, grilling sausages and marshmallows. It´s raining outside so we sat in a stable. Very cosy. Later today it will be dinner and then champage at midnight. 

Hope everyone will have a great day!

why had i not though of those lights before !?!! it's a wonderful idea,  but it'll have be for next year. I don't have the time to get something like that ready for tonight >.<

*drops a bucket of icy tainted water on Panchi... then runs away*

why had i not though of those lights before !?!! it's a wonderful idea, but it'll have be for next year. I don't have the time to get something like that ready for tonight >.<

*drops a bucket of icy tainted water on Panchi... then runs away*

Cause your heart is yet shadowed. Fear not. We'll bring the light to you.

We got quite an awesome tradition here in the Netherlands. Every year, starting with Christmas, one of the national radio stations has a Top 2000 of the best songs of all time, that anyone can vote on (this year about 20% of ALL people in the Netherlands voted on it, and then I'm including children and elder people, of who it's clear they won't vote), and nearly everyone listens to it (me included). Mostly today it's just awesome listening to all the music together.

We got quite an awesome tradition here in the Netherlands. Every year, starting with Christmas, one of the national radio stations has a Top 2000 of the best songs of all time, that anyone can vote on (this year about 20% of ALL people in the Netherlands voted on it, and then I'm including children and elder people, of who it's clear they won't vote), and nearly everyone listens to it (me included). Mostly today it's just awesome listening to all the music together.

Radio Twee ? I didn't know it had that much success

It must have made a really nice day with all the fireworks going on, too   ... :)

Archived