DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Hey everyone

BlueHarry

Weissbier? Guess you are down in the south of Germany...

But... I am not a beer drinker... so I think I stick with the chocolates *grin*

Actually, I'm about to make my first trip to Munich in a few days, but the beer is available in all of Germany. And I travel to Germany whenever I have time off. Germany is a really cool place to be. Alot of people found that out during the World Cup. They have the amazing sausages, and the best beer ever.. I really love traveling around Europe! :P

yah, Norway is on the same list as Sweden. :?

I would really love to go, but I am dependent on how much cash my parents fork over. If I have enough money, I'd go in the summer, when it's really nice.

Are you, like, Swedish for a bunch of generations? Or just living there? Either way, what's Sweden like? I knew a couple guys years ago from Sweden, and they were really cool.

Well yah. I know about the darkness and stuff like that. I was in Scotland a few years ago during the summer, and it was light the whole time, which is really strange. :shock:

Do you like Sweden? Or would you want to move away eventually? Lots of Europeans move around, so I'm just curious. My parents did that.

I live even further north than Scotland, so I know what you mean. :wink:

I like Sweden. I'm probably going to end up living in the same city all my life. ;) Though I like to travel, I don't think I want to live anywhere else, at least not for long periods of time. :)

yah, I know what you mean. I'm from Miami, and the weather was always perfect when I was growing up, besides for an occasional hurricane :? I would like to move back but I love traveling too much. What do you do during the winter? Stay inside the whole time? How long is the day in the middle of the winter already? I'm guessing two or three hours? It's really weird, but I guess that's life! :)

Nah, how could you stay inside all the time? I'd go mad :) Winter's perfect for ice skating, skiing, making snow angels... You name it! Well, since the darkest day has been already, the days are getting longer. Today the sunrise was at 8:50am and the sunset at 2.58pm :mrgreen:

Yah, but how cold does it get already? Isn't too cold for outdoor activities? (I don't like the cold too much. I never saw snow until I went to New York when I was 10. In Florida, it might go down to about 6° or 7° for a few days in the winter, but that's it.)

Anyways, seeing the world is really cool. :P

Archived