DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Hey everyone

BlueHarry

Hi, I'm new, and I want to introduce myself to everyone. :D

I started reading TWOT right after the 9th book came out, so it's been a few years already of waiting for the end of the story. I used to read those books practically everyday. But over the years it never occurred to me to look online and see what the other fans are talking about. But then one day I was going through iTunes, and found the 4th Age Podcast, and now a couple months later, here I am writing my first post here. Anyways, whatever. Pleased to be here! :D

Well... :roll: I'm American, but I lived here in Brussels for over a year, and I've spent at least four months in Germany. Does that make me European? I hope so. I just love Europe. :) As for the Euromeet, I would have to see the details, and if I can scrape together enough money to get there. Maybe, I don't this early. But thanks for the heads up. It's much appreciated!

Yeap, ORG does equal organization.

Each ORG does something different. The Band of the Red Hand (the mighty army I lead) looks at music and travel, while the Seanchen cover Entertainment. Each has something to offer everyone. So check out each one, and then sign up as necessary.

Hello Harry, and congrats on finding us *grin*

The stickys at the top have some info on what all the boards are about and I am working on something a bit more detailed at the moment... so there is hope for future Newbies :wink: in the meant time... just ask and I'll try and find the answer for you.

You don't have to be European to come to the Euromeet... being in London at the time is about the only requirement to take part. Though... should you be in Belgium again by that time, I might put a chocolate order your way *grin*.

Have a great time :D

Guest Emperor

Blue Harry!!! Do you know Blue Melon....

Maybe I should change my name to Blue Emperor to fit in around here.

Welcome to DM.

Hey everyone, :D thanks for the warm welcome. It's a nice feeling. I checked out the Seanchan Org before I signed off before, and yah, I see it has nothing to do with the Seanchan from the books. I was thinking that there really must be some people out there who really really go crazy for the Seanchan. Like some strange online frat house. But hey, it's cool.

Emperor, no I don't know Blue Melon. I just like chromatics (the science of color) and color psychology, so I add it to my online names.

Egwene, thanks for the tip, I'll check those stickys out. By the way, I am a huge chocolate fan, and yes, Belgian chocolate is amazing! :P

Godiva? Leonidas? Neuhaus? Got any favourites??? :D

If you want to do something more in line with the books, you ought to check out the Roleplay aspect of Dragonmount. The Seanchan Division is actively looking for recruits at the moment. They are planning to stage an attack on Tanchico Roleplay in the near future... good time to get started there.

http://www.dragonmount.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=10559

Godiva. But they're all great, and come packaged really nice, like a fancy Christmas present, so they make excellent gifts too. Or, as in my case, nice decorations in my room. :oops:

As for the role playing, I'm not so sure I am the right kind of guy for that. But I don't really know anything about it, to be honest. I'll check it out, but I think I'm a bit biased. On the other hand, you never know what you like if you don't try it. :)

hey blue harry welcome to dm names goldy *hands a bandy and a tequila*

the tequila is for wolfkin they are the party org on here the bandy is the official drink of the calvary of the band of the red hand great orgs both check em out if ya get the opportunity the wolfkin is currently having a reestablishment party as they have kinda been hurting these past few months but now they are back and ready to roll have a good time at dm its a great place to be

Hello Blue! I feel all alone here, I'm not from Europe... :oops: Than again, I'm only the second generation to have been born in America... on both sides of my family... but I guess that doesn't really count. And you started reading the books earlier than I did. I started last year, right before KoD came out I think. So, how do you like DM?

Hey everyone, thanks for the chili, brandy, and tequila! It's finally turning into winter here in Europe, (whew) so it was much appreciated. Feels like someone's screwing up the climate here. Sounds familiar... Whatever.

Safia, Europe is so amazing! I tell all my friends back in Florida to spend a minimum of one year in Europe, or a few summers backpacking through Europe instead. My parents were Australian, but they always said that Europe is the place to be. So much to do, to see. Each country has their own unique foods and drinks, culture, art, and beauty. A little tidbit about Belgium: this tiny country has over 600 types of beer to choose from. That alone can make you really happy, if you know what I mean... :wink:

:lol: :wink: Its the official drink of the Band's Cavalry unit! :wink: And this...*holds up flaming shot*...Is the Archer's drink, And the best of the three, The Guinfantry, is the infantry drink! :P

And theres the Battle Brew, which is the Band's official drink!

*hands the extra three Brews to Blue* Enjoy! :wink:

Archived