DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Trick-or-Treat II Mafia - Game Over - Mafia Wins!!!!

LilyElizabeth

Other stuff I didn't comment on:

AJ seemed to start pinging me for a sec, then that kinda went meh. Not sure if he's mafia, but he doesn't seem as clean as he did before.

Pray's response to Darthe about the whole "going for the easiest lynch" seemed pretty townish to me. Didn't really like his case on AJ that much but his response to a few votes on him seemed pretty good.

Aemon started pinging somewhat as well, in fact I prob should have quotegrabbed one or two of his posts in my wot above. Will do so in a mo.

Lastly, the big kahuna: Leelou, yeah you should trust your instincts, don't let others manipulate you, blah blah blah. I will say tho, that if I had the knife, I would stab one of the lurkers. Prob one of Verbal, Yates, or Ishy. All three are refraining from commenting on relevant game matters as much as possible. And even if you hit town, meh a lurking town don't help much either. And a town PR lurking as a strategy should be knifed as well, since lurking is a good way to get killed by mafia anyways. Either way, those three make me uncomfortable with how little they're adding compared to what's normal for them. Mebbe throw in Hallia as well. She always lurks but that could prod her to start actually playing more in games she signs up for.

Bump.  Funny how the dead seem to have similar reads.

1.  Des reads AJ as dirty.

2.  Des states Aemon starting to ping.

3.  Agree with Des on Leelou's knife job...really a poor choice taking out Des...dumb or an ulterior motive.  I'll need to review Pralaya's VC.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mish still seems to be protecting AJ.

I feel that by you pushing hard on the Mish is protecting Andrej angle that it's actually a roundabout way of you attempting to protect Andrej.

She seems to be throwing caution into the wind and it just seemed conveniently timed after AJ's train was picking up. She responded to the question from salami with slight fear mongering about the action for today and I'm not sure about her answer to me yet, I want to go back and look at her posts from yesterday. I think AJ is a good lynch still.

Most everyone is difficult to place.  I always feel Despo is town, because he posts very long and engaging arguments.  RTE has a town vibe this game to me, but that's mainly because he's posting, but with none of the usual spam that accompanies him.  I feel you're town, and I don't know for sure about anyone else.

Better insight on re-read.

Ok this needs to stop. I said clearly several times yesterday that AJ had nothing to do with it. If you're gonna accuse me of defending anyone, it should be NotBob; that I could have understood. But AJ? It had nothing to do with WHOM the votes where placed on for the third train, it was the timing of it. I said that I would be fine with either a Pral or AJ lynch, considering how they had linked each other, but I chose Pral because he had two votes, not just 1. I would have reacted the exact same way if the third train had started on Dap or you or whoever else. We had under 10 hours left to deadline, and Krak chose to start a third train, with 10 needed to lynch, and you and someone else I can't remember right away decided to follow on that isntead of focusing to secure a lynch. The fact remains that that is a scummy move, and you won't get away from that fact jsut because you keep trying to push a made-up defense from me on AJ.

I like this post - a good defense, and makes sense.

Vote Count:

Pral (7) – Darthe, Mish, Ishy, Dap, Cloud, AJ, Krak

Not Bob (5) – RTE, Aemon, Hallia, Tress, Salami (Move to Pral)

Andrej (3) – Pral, Leelou, Not Bob (Move To Pral)

Cloud (1) – Kat

Lenlo (1) – Yates

Hallia (1) – Lenlo

With 19 alive, it takes 10 to lynch

Deadline – Monday 8PM MST/ 11PM EST (I think I'm GMT -8 for you Europeans)

Not voting – Verb

I'll consolidate

UNVOTE

VOTE PRAL

I think NotBob is a better choice, but I don't want this to go random.

unvote, vote Pral

I don't know how much longer I'll be around and I don't want a random lynch. 

*nod* I'll consolidate, though still not happy with it.  

Unvote

Vote Pral

From the VC:

1.  Have to think at least two scum were on Pralaya's lynch.  Top choices:  AJ and Aemon.

2.  From the rest of the field.  Town to scum:

Kat

Lenlo

Yates

Verbal

Tress

Salami

Most of these have little commentary to make an accurate read by myself.  Would appreciate the rest of you providing a town to scum list using only the players who did not vote Pralaya.

Thanks in advance.

Some points of interest.

No quoting now I'm on phone.

@Mish: I don't like that post. You aren't voting. Well, okay, you're cautious. Don't mean you can't state your intentions.

@NotBob: Like these posts. Reading D1 with more info in hand is underrated. As for similarities: there are two things common in those players. They were reading the same game and we know their reads to be genuine. That they see the same things is not that much of a surprise. Also, were you looking for similarities in particular?

• Club Leader

Vote Count:

Not Bob (1) - Aemon

Dap (1) – AJ

AJ (3) – Not Bob, Leelou, Verb

Krak (1) – Salami

Aemon (1) - Cloud

With 17 alive, it takes 9 to lynch

Deadline –

Not voting – Darthe, Mish, Ishy, Dap, Krak, Hallia, Tress, Kat, Yates, Lenlo

Other stuff I didn't comment on:

AJ seemed to start pinging me for a sec, then that kinda went meh. Not sure if he's mafia, but he doesn't seem as clean as he did before.

Pray's response to Darthe about the whole "going for the easiest lynch" seemed pretty townish to me. Didn't really like his case on AJ that much but his response to a few votes on him seemed pretty good.

Aemon started pinging somewhat as well, in fact I prob should have quotegrabbed one or two of his posts in my wot above. Will do so in a mo.

Lastly, the big kahuna: Leelou, yeah you should trust your instincts, don't let others manipulate you, blah blah blah. I will say tho, that if I had the knife, I would stab one of the lurkers. Prob one of Verbal, Yates, or Ishy. All three are refraining from commenting on relevant game matters as much as possible. And even if you hit town, meh a lurking town don't help much either. And a town PR lurking as a strategy should be knifed as well, since lurking is a good way to get killed by mafia anyways. Either way, those three make me uncomfortable with how little they're adding compared to what's normal for them. Mebbe throw in Hallia as well. She always lurks but that could prod her to start actually playing more in games she signs up for.

Bump.  Funny how the dead seem to have similar reads.

1.  Des reads AJ as dirty.

2.  Des states Aemon starting to ping.

3.  Agree with Des on Leelou's knife job...really a poor choice taking out Des...dumb or an ulterior motive.  I'll need to review Pralaya's VC.

I like your posts from today but your logic is still sketchy. In Des's post immediately before this one he is voting you. The fact that you're quoting dead players where they similarly have us both as their scum reads to try and incriminate me is a little foolish. Don't you think?

Leelou is starting to ping pretty seriously. I'm starting to get the feeling that she is pushing so hard on the Mish protecting me thing is because she knows that I'm likely getting lynched today and wants to next push the angle that Mish was buddying after I flip Town. The fact that Des's blood is still on her hands remains.

Csarmi why did you vote for Krak?

@Lily - Are we allowed to say who we voted for?

The fact that you're quoting dead players where they similarly have us both as their scum reads to try and incriminate me is a little foolish. Don't you think?

Wait.....why would this be foolish?  He's quoting dead TOWN players who had you as a scum read.  Town players who we can now know were not lying in their reads or trying to play anti-town.  If their scumhunting is respected as players, then why not use their reads as a basis to apply pressure today?

To me, this is the exact opposite of foolish.  I'm surprised this is the attack angle you're using.

Did you even read what I said Verb? I get that you use the reads of dead Town because you know they were genuine. But 2/3 reads has both me and NotBob listed as scum. So by that logic he'd be a good person to run up as well.

I feel that by you pushing hard on the Mish is protecting Andrej angle that it's actually a roundabout way of you attempting to protect Andrej.

Don't like how this reads. Leelou is protecting me with her vote?

Did you even read what I said Verb? I get that you use the reads of dead Town because you know they were genuine. But 2/3 reads has both me and NotBob listed as scum. So by that logic he'd be a good person to run up as well.

I read every word.  And he's on the chopping block if you've been reading the thread.  By your explanation, it defies logic for him to even suggest it.  What does that tell you?  It tells me that he's doing exactly what my prior post said - using dead townies' reads as a guide.  I am, too.

Don't you worry, he'll get his pressure as well, especially if you flip town.

Also, the "did you even read what I said" statement is just silly.  Of course I read your post; otherwise, I would not have commented on it.  Silly statement.  If you meant to say "did you understand what I said", then you'd have a point.

Just pointing out a pet peeve of mine.  Carry on.  :-)

@NotBob: Like these posts. Reading D1 with more info in hand is underrated. As for similarities: there are two things common in those players. They were reading the same game and we know their reads to be genuine. That they see the same things is not that much of a surprise. Also, were you looking for similarities in particular?

No.  Just playing Captain Obvious.  Des and Pral had similar reads and for the most I agree with them.

I like your posts from today but your logic is still sketchy. In Des's post immediately before this one he is voting you. The fact that you're quoting dead players where they similarly have us both as their scum reads to try and incriminate me is a little foolish. Don't you think?

I think it's obvious that you or I are a good lynch today.  I would even support a Aemon lynch as well.  Just wanted to remind the town who Des and Pral were suspicious of before their demise.  First, it re-iterates what a terrible a kill from Leelou.  She stated knowing Des flip would help cause of the many interactions.  I don't see that.  Also, always good to see who championed the lynch of a good townie.  Analyze the VC then and tell me who from his train is most likely scum.  Finally, pretend your town for a moment and list the players who did not vote Pral into a priority list from town to scum.  I mean at least pretend to scum hunt. 

Archived