DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Introducing Jeral

Sherper

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ooo... I might just knee Fraider instead. It would make more sense and be a lot more plausible than catching Arkin off guard.

Expect a pretty long one, and I'm sorry if I might be god modding a bit here. (Is that what god modding means? I'm still new to RP terms.)

she's only a novice atm, so she can't go outside of the tower, sorry. :(

But there are plenty of active WTers, one of them will be happy to help.

And yeah, we're the only active ones. Ohhhh, wait, and my Bonded. Nya pops in sometimes. Her character's Miri, she's in a couple of RPs with Arkin and Arinth atm. The current one is the learning to read one, but her intro thread is pretty hilarious, you should read it if you haven't already. :P

Ah ok, I'll post in the WT RP group to see if anyone is willing to help.

I already did so for the warders but they don't seem particularly active atm.

As for the Miri, yeah I forgot we had her xD.

and I've read her intro, as have your own. Both are bloody fantastic btw.

This is taking longer than I expected, (I have these creative streaks or blocks). But I'll have something up by the end of today.

Hopefully finally allowing Arinth to give a go at it.

Edited by Sherper

heheheh. *rubs hand gleefully at the inevitable scolding*

and yes, I can drink now. SO I WILL! *Swirls gin*

Also, I think our combined effort has reached almost 7000 words. Good show I say!

Edited by Sherper

Nope, I believe the record for a week of posting is 22,000 words.  Record for bios is held by a former Bander, who weighed in at 300+ pages.

To answer your question, you could do it on your progress report thread in a post that you make and monitor as you progress.  You just need to PM me whenever you finish a thread that completes a requirement towards your next promotion.

what the hell did he have to write about for 300+ pages?! D:

and 22,000 words. Woah. Did we have two full time authors around back then? xD

To answer your question, you could do it on your progress report thread in a post that you make and monitor as you progress.  You just need to PM me whenever you finish a thread that completes a requirement towards your next promotion.

Ok, I guess that'll be fine. Do all RP divisions have progress boards though? I think I've only been given permission access to the Band's atm.

Edited by Sherper

Maglin is an interesting individual from the first days of DM.  I read the bio once when he rejoined a few years ago, mostly to be sure he wasn't going to pull an Old Man Henderson on me.  It's actually pretty good

As far as the other RP groups having a report board, I don't know.  The White Tower doesn't have one, as far as I've been able to see.