DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Introducing Jeral

Sherper

Say Hello to Jeral Ahan, a 17 year old who poacher with a bit of an attitude problem.

He will be joining the band shortly I feel. His Bio has just recently been approved, and I'm just waiting for it to be cross checked to start Role playing him in earnest. 

Here is the link to the Bio. http://www.dragonmount.com/forums/topic/84651-approved-band-bio-jeral-ahan-please-cc/

In the meantime, was wondering if anyone with a Band character will be interested in joining BB 'Welcome' Jeral to the band in a little Retro RP.

The idea is Jeral is caught poaching in the forest near the citadel, and was found by a few Band members who take him captive.
He will put up a fight and even attempt an escape on the way to the citadel.

I've attached the very first post for Jeral bellow, and would be interested to see who would be interested to helping me make Jeral's life miserable. :wink:

Jeral intro post.txt

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alright BB. The post it up now. Anyone else who is interested in helping BB beat the crap out of Jeral is welcome to come. Just be aware this kid bites.

http://www.dragonmount.com/forums/topic/85255-hunter-or-prey-jeral-ahan-intro-rp-attnbb-and-friends/?p=3050901

Also, how do you hyperlink in DM? I still don't know :P

And Jeral doesn't like getting bashed. :P

You won't mind if he uhhh... gets a bit dirty with Arkin right?

Also, I'm really enjoying the pace which you have set the scene.

Do you know if any of the other scouts might be coming? Cause I'm not sure if they'd like to have some input before I let Jeral off to do his own thing.

I was also thinking of doing a character's index for all the character I have (and will have). With links to the RP progression that has been completed and currently under way.

I got the idea cause I found it hard to find earlier posts by earlier RP characters, and I think it would be interesting to read RPs in a chronological progression instead of in bits and pieces. So like organised into a timeline, with link to actual RP thread and a small description underneath each link detailing some basic RP background.

Any ideas where I should probably place this thread (if I was to make one)?

Also how do you do one of the insert spoiler tabs that I see DM can also do? Sorry If I'm asking a lot of DM editing features :P but I'd like to look all professional and stuff when posting.

aaaand success!! *having to learn all these things cause I'm posting on my phone*

So it's [ spoiler ] whatever you want to be spoilered [ / spoiler ]

But without the spaces.

does this make it bold?

yes...dunno how to do colours though...

Edited by The Bard Babe

Yeah, it would be an organisation ordeal, but I think it could work in the style and format of the Bio boards.

Just an Idea really, to see what everyone else thinks. (Partly caused cause I can't find your band intro post BB xD)

Definitely gonna read that :D

Also, you mind explain briefly what you intend to do with Jeral after you take him to the citadel? Cause at the moment, looking at his motivations, he probably wouldn't willingly join the band.

Ah, I'm not sure...he got caught poaching and he's annoying, so Arkin would probably take him to the Citadel and palm his off to Arinth or someone and be all, what di we do with him?

They can't exactly conscript him, so they probably just keep him captive until he wants to join somehow...what do you want to do with him in terms of joining up?

Well first and foremost, Jeral will probably be kneeing Arkin in the jewels in the next post or two, then hastily try and make an escape attempt (and fail). I think that'll be the point Arkin decide he's had enough and bundle him into a sack to be carried off into the citadel.

Afterwards I thought maybe Jeral will be talking to Arinth and be given the option to either join up to pay for the amount he poached from the forest, or work it off scrubbing pots and latrines. Pretty obvious what he'll be forced to choose xD.
And I think he'll eventually learn to like the band, (instead of trying to kill everyone in it.)

Sound good?

He he, that sounds awesome. I'm kinda picturing him sulking and then kind of watching a sparring session or something and being all ooooh, I wanna do that, and then catching himself looking and going back to pouting and whatnot. It's pretty funny in my head XD

And loooool, Jeral kneeing Arkin sounds great. He can do that and then the other scouts will probably decide to help, tie his hands and march him to the Citadel. Then I've really got no idea who he should be taken to...but it all sounds great. :)

I don't mind joining in at all. My only hesitation would be keeping up with your current pace. I can get a post up every few days but its not going to be every day. I don't want to slow things down but if that isn't a concern let me know and I can join in too.

I don't think it'll be that much of a problem. BB and I will probably finish up in the forest, and the part where I think you can join in will just be giving Jeral his options to serve in the band.

1 post, 2. Max. So it shouldn't be too much of a worry.