DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Say hi to Niel!

Niniel

I like this Niel, Can I keep him pwease Tina, I have a spare pocket?

Niel, and I do apologise if I ever spell your name wrong I do it to all the special people, like Cindy, ithi, Basel my brain just has a funny 5 mins..

Anywhere, back to Mafia, I'm starting a game. If you go to the pinned on this BT board you will see the Mafia game, (theme is Stargate SG1) and sign up...it will be great to have you on baord! Plus you can start to earn points whilst playing...two wins in one, we're good like that here...

*tucks Niel in her pocket when no one is looking* hope it's not too cramp in their, that is the luxury two storey pocket!

I like this Niel, Can I keep him pwease Tina, I have a spare pocket?

Niel, and I do apologise if I ever spell your name wrong I do it to all the special people, like Cindy, ithi, Basel my brain just has a funny 5 mins..

Anywhere, back to Mafia, I'm starting a game. If you go to the pinned on this BT board you will see the Mafia game, (theme is Stargate SG1) and sign up...it will be great to have you on baord! Plus you can start to earn points whilst playing...two wins in one, we're good like that here...

*tucks Niel in her pocket when no one is looking* hope it's not too cramp in their, that is the luxury two storey pocket!

*Admires the view from inside the pocket.*

It's actually quite spacious.

My name is often spelled wrong :) I promise I won't wreck this lovely pocket condo if you misspell it.

*Hops out the pocket to go and join the mafia.*

:ph34r:

Archived