DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Say hi to Niel!

Niniel

Aw, really really busy but really good too... not sure if those go together all the time though xD :happy:

Did I hear popcorn? Popcorn goes really well with brownies!

I think we need to do something about that rl. It must be a horrible beast the way it´s making people disappear these days. 

ME! Pick me!!! *embraces the source and prepares his speciality... flying, molten rocks...*

Aw, really really busy but really good too... not sure if those go together all the time though xD :happy:

I think we need to do something about that rl. It must be a horrible beast the way it´s making people disappear these days. 

ME! Pick me!!! *embraces the source and prepares his speciality... flying, molten rocks...*

POPCORN, thinks to himself, *How Ironic, I just ate a bowl of the heavenly, buttery, fluff.* 

YES WE MUST DESTROY RL!!!!!  :myrddraal:  :seanchan:  :narg:

Assembling the troops!

Did you accidentally destroy it?

Matty, I choose you! *throws away the pokeball. 

*stands with a red and a green flag*

From Team BT destroyers of RL we have Lady Dragon with her pokemon Matty and from RL we have pokemon RL.

Pokedex information: RL is known for keeping people away and sometimes even eating them. Special move: too much work

Archived