DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Completely drained

Panchi

Too tired. So don't expect me to do any work which requires use of brain or more energy than it takes to say 'balefire'. Any tips to not feel like a zombie or deal with around a month's full of homework in less than a week are more than welcome

caffeine

prioritize - you can get away without doing it all. figure out what you can skip or do a crappy job on

cry to your teachers. that works with male teachers better than females, as does claiming cramps.

sleep is good.

get as much of your work done in school and on the way to and from as you can.

always have tv or music on when you work bc your mind can white noise those.

never have the Internet going because it will distract you.

member that as crappy as school is work is worse so enjoy these horrible days.

that is all.

Too tired. So don't expect me to do any work which requires use of brain or more energy than it takes to say 'balefire'. Any tips to not feel like a zombie or deal with around a month's full of homework in less than a week are more than welcome

If you find a good one then let me know. :)

*hugs*

As Cindy said - one thing at a time and do the most important thing first. 

caffeine don't think I want to try it again, after effects are bad

prioritize - you can get away without doing it all. figure out what you can skip or do a crappy job on possible to little extent [/]

cry to your teachers. that works with male teachers better than females, as does claiming cramps. crying doesn't work, I tried. And claiming cramps never worked after grade 6 and by that time I had gotten used to keeping silent about it. We are forced to play/run with cramps. If we say no then there is a big speech on its all part of life

sleep is good. nothing is better

get as much of your work done in school and on the way to and from as you can. no free time in school. And free seeming periods are not to be used for work. Like we have a games period(twice per week) but its mandatory to play

always have tv or music on when you work bc your mind can white noise those. I should try it

never have the Internet going because it will distract you right

member that as crappy as school is work is worse so enjoy these horrible days fond memories of not so fond times.

that is all.

*huggle* I feel for ya, Panchi. Let's be drained together. :p

Listen to some chilled out music for a little while......and get a friend to give you an epic shoulder massage. And drink lotsa water :)

don't have such a good friend, only some people who make me prefer doing homework to their company.

Note to self: drink water

Archived