DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Welcome Sn33k3rs to the BT!

Smiley73

I will call you sneeky, and you will be mine, you will be my sneeky

/moviereferences

Welcome to the BT, tell us a bit about yourself, why all the 3s was normal sneeky taken? That One Piece right, what else do you watch?

People will be stopping in to introduce themselves and I'm sure someone will give you the lowdown on how things progress here, until then, sit back, relax and enjoy some brownies

brownies_by_evershininghope-d6cttp1.png

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A sneeky new member - excellent! Welcome to the Black Tower! Expect the worst of this place and you won´t get disappointed. :p

You will soon get access to our hidden boards. Until then, feel free to hang out here on the main board and don´t feel shy to start new threads.

Hello everyone! My name is Scott. I am 29 years old. Just had my b-day on the 23 actually. I live in Portland, Oregon USA. I have been reading the WoT for about 9 years. I have read them all 3 times now. I absolutley love the series! My favorite male character is Rand and my favorite female charatcer is Min. I was asked why I use 3's in my name. Well I used to play a game called Counter-Strike on my PC, and the number 3 was used for the letter E often. Sn33k3rS was my handle. I really dont know why I used it here. Maybe one of the voices in my head told me too. Darn those saidin side effects! Also was asked about my profile pic. Yes it is from One Piece. I love anime and One Piece is one of my favorites(the pic is my favorite character Luffy). I love reading manga too. Manga is anime in comic book form. I love playing/watching a lot of sports. I skateboarded for a about 12 years. I dont really skateboard anymore because of all the injuries. I have to work and its hard to do with broken bones ^_^. Most of the time I stick with playing basketball these days. I like to play video games. Im a nerd and a kid at heart and that will never change. Not married and no kids. I get to spend a lot of time with my neice and nephew, so thats great! Ok I think thats enough for now about me! Look forward to meeting people and making friends!

Thanks for the welcome everyone. Thank you for the delicious desserts as well! Yummy Yummy. Im down for anything sweet just about! Especially the sweet, seductive feel of channeling saidin! =D

Ah well ... he is perhaps alluding to one of the things we are known for ... which is the Spam!

and so we sometimes post quick little things that just pop into our heads - which may be related or unrelated to the original post or idea of the Thread. Which is fine - because we like random naturally progressive conversations.

Like one would have with friends :smile:

and people also earn Points for any Threads they start getting to the 50/100/150 post mark

so ... he was being encouraging. Yeah, that's it lol

Hello everyone! My name is Scott. I am 29 years old. Just had my b-day on the 23 actually. I live in Portland, Oregon USA. I have been reading the WoT for about 9 years. I have read them all 3 times now. I absolutley love the series! My favorite male character is Rand and my favorite female charatcer is Min. I was asked why I use 3's in my name. Well I used to play a game called Counter-Strike on my PC, and the number 3 was used for the letter E often. Sn33k3rS was my handle. I really dont know why I used it here. Maybe one of the voices in my head told me too. Darn those saidin side effects! Also was asked about my profile pic. Yes it is from One Piece. I love anime and One Piece is one of my favorites(the pic is my favorite character Luffy). I love reading manga too. Manga is anime in comic book form. I love playing/watching a lot of sports. I skateboarded for a about 12 years. I dont really skateboard anymore because of all the injuries. I have to work and its hard to do with broken bones ^_^. Most of the time I stick with playing basketball these days. I like to play video games. Im a nerd and a kid at heart and that will never change. Not married and no kids. I get to spend a lot of time with my neice and nephew, so thats great! Ok I think thats enough for now about me! Look forward to meeting people and making friends!

Thanks for the welcome everyone. Thank you for the delicious desserts as well! Yummy Yummy. Im down for anything sweet just about! Especially the sweet, seductive feel of channeling saidin! =D

I can feel bounciness coming from this post

Like a present will stop him.  :rolleyes:

Great to get to know you. Unfortunately you will probably get to know us too. No exit once you have entered the BT. Muwahahaha. 

So true... No matter what draws you away, nothing can ever keep you away from the Black Tower.

I can feel bounciness coming from this post

The Spam is strong in this one. We just have to teach him. And make sure he is not drawn to the dark side.

Archived