DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Despothera's House of the Undead Mafia! Game over! Town wins!!!!!

hazelkrs1

Reasonable responses. And aligns with what I was thinking. Plus, it would be entertaining interesting to see if someone DOES swoop in with some crazy defense to give us those interactions.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My God people. I do not have infinite leisure to play this game. I can post during brief interludes between actually having work to do. Anyway. I'm Frankensteins monster, a one shot unlynchable miller. I'm big and scary and no one loves me, but all I really want is a friend, so I'm trying to prove my goodness by getting rid of the undead. I'm also strong enough that it'll take two tries for you to kill me.

Cloud, you're a scumtastic sheep. Wombat, I'm not sure why you followed my train. I had a town read on you till you decided to yell at me for a couple hours (gasp! So long!) Of inactivity.

I'm Frankensteins monster, a one shot unlynchable miller. I'm big and scary and no one loves me, but all I really want is a friend, so I'm trying to prove my goodness by getting rid of the undead. I'm also strong enough that it'll take two tries for you to kill me.

Cloud, you're a scumtastic sheep. Wombat, I'm not sure why you followed my train. I had a town read on you till you decided to yell at me for a couple hours (gasp! So long!) Of inactivity.

Really?  Is this a common role around here?  I've Frankly [see what I did there?] never heard of a 1 shot unlynchable miller role nor could I imagine why such a role would exist since miller's are there to throw off cop investigations.  So I hope you see why I don't believe you for even a fraction of a second.

You don't mind if we just go ahead and test that unlynchable claim of yours then, right?

Never seen an unlynchable miller. Lynchproof is pretty damn rare by itself.

Darthe put a BPV Miller in his game once cuz he's evil.

This guy is mafia making a suicide claim just to mess with us. Either that or he's actually the Jester he breadcrumbed but I highly doubt that.

Never seen an unlynchable miller. Lynchproof is pretty damn rare by itself.

Darthe put a BPV Miller in his game once cuz he's evil.

Haven't seen lynchproof on DM once since I started over a year and a half ago. So yeah, that would be rare. Giving it to a miller is really negative utility for the town.

Also, the Miller BPV combo was beautiful. It kept the miller from claiming instantly and actually helped them, though I had no clue it would :p once again proving that play trumps roles.

When do we kill this dude?

Archived