DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Monkey Magic!

suchmadness

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"In the worlds before Monkey, primal chaos reigned. Heavens sought order. But the phoenix can fly only when its feathers are grown. The four worlds formed again and yet again, as endless aeons wheeled and passed. Time and the pure essence of Heaven, the moisture of the Earth, the powers of the Sun and the Moon all worked upon a certain rock, old as creation. And it became magically fertile. That first egg was named "Thought". Tathagata Buddha, the Father Buddha, said, "With our thoughts, we make the World". Elemental forces caused the egg to hatch. From it came a stone monkey. The nature of Monkey was irrepressible!"

Monkey's most notable skill is that he is able to summon a pink fluffy cloud (that thing that looks like a sponge on the background to this text) on which to be air-transported with a just quick wave of two fingers in front of his mouth.

Irrespressable.

If you listen to the English Dubbinges as a grown up - they have put a load of stuff in there that you just don't hear as a child.

Love this show

I think I was singing the theme tune the other day.

And I've seen it done live in a Theatre too.

Irrespressable.

If you listen to the English Dubbinges as a grown up - they have put a load of stuff in there that you just don't hear as a child.

Love this show

I think I was singing the theme tune the other day.

And I've seen it done live in a Theatre too.

Is it the one done by the guy from Blur?

I saw the making of it and it looks spectacular! Wish I could've seen it.

I used to talk like this sometimes, you know moving your mouth differently from the words you're saying and using atrocious japanese accent.

Oh Monkey...*doing it now*

My bestie was Pigsy lol.

I just got so confused about Tripitaka.

There I was thinking that it's a girl until the scene where Tripitaka was forced to marry the mountain king's daughter. I thought hang on...

Yes Tripitaka was played by a woman playing a man who sometimes disguised himself as a woman. Talk about confusion. Or Confucious lol.

Archived