DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[OP Tournament]: Hally vs. Millon

Niniel

Halli, the honor and the pleasure is all mine. Been looking forward to.........*Mills, gets tossed to the ground by a sudden gust of wind..........*

Oh, was that a sneeze? I think I just felt a breeze of some sort....*Mills embraces the source and attempts to channel a fountain of earth fire behind Hallia to make her jump singing her backside*

Game on Hallia!

Attacker: Millon Rank: Asha'man Opponent: Hallia Rank: Asha'man     Fire roll: 6 / 9 Opponents: 5 / 7 Earth roll: 12 / 014 Opponents: 6 / 7 Air roll: 0 / 0 Opponents: 0 / 0 Water roll: 0 / 0 Opponents: 0 / 0 Spirit roll: 0 / 0 Opponents: 0 / 0 True Power roll: 0 / 0 Opponents: 0 / 0     Weave name: EarthFire (E2,F2) Damage: 2

Hallia jumped at the toasty earth being flung against her backside.  "I appreciate your attempt at a hot stone massage, but I'm feeling quite well!  I think you need cool off, though!"  Hallia wove Air and Water together to send an icy blast Mill's way.

Attack: Ice Storm

Damage: (-2) 0

Hallia: 98

Mills: 97

All she succeeded in doing was causing snowflakes to drift down around him. "I ah...meant to do that?"

I am quite cool thnk Hallia. So considerate and polite. Such a Lightie. Here, let me help you cool down. The least i can do.

*drawing up a surge of water from the river nearby and dousing Hally*

Does that make you feel any better hally?

Attacker: Millon Rank: Asha'man Opponent: Hallia Rank: Asha'man     Fire roll: 0 / 0 Opponents: 0 / 0 Earth roll: 14 / 14 Opponents: 3 / 7 Air roll: 0 / 0 Opponents: 0 / 0 Water roll: 10 / 14 Opponents: 7 / 9 Spirit roll: 0 / 0 Opponents: 0 / 0 True Power roll: 0 / 0 Opponents: 0 / 0     Weave name: Tsunami (E2,W2) Damage: 6

Mills the breezy: 97

Hallia the Wet: 92

Hallia sputtered, spitting water out and wiping her face  "Blech!  That's so considerate! I think we should get you dried off though, before you catch cold!"

Channeling, she sent a funnel of air towards Millls.

Attack: Twister

Damage: (-8) 0

Hallia: 92

And suddenly Mills felt a nice breeze across his face.  

ahhhhhhh, yes, thank you Hally. I am feeling quite refreshed. Oh nooooo, it looks like our pic nic is about to get rained upon. Let me see if i can clear these clouds up for us.

*taking his first attempt at a three thread weave to Cloud Dance and..........does absolutely nothing......awesome.....

Attacker: Millon Rank: Asha'man Opponent: Hallia Rank: Asha'man     Fire roll: 0 / 0 Opponents: 0 / 0 Earth roll: 0 / 0 Opponents: 0 / 0 Air roll: 4 / 7 Opponents: 8 / 9 Water roll: 12 / 14 Opponents: 8 / 9 Spirit roll: 9 / 12 Opponents: 8 / 8 True Power roll: 0 / 0 Opponents: 0 / 0     Weave name: Cloud Dancing (A4,W4,S4) Damage: -12

Mills of the utter Failure: 97

Hallia watched the clouds dance past with amusement.  "You made them do something, alright!  Now for something completely different."  Hallia wove her own three thread weave, hoping for success.  

Attack: Soul Slayer

Damage: (-12) 0

Once again to no effect.

Why hallia, i would almost think you meant to do me harm there. Now that's not very nice at all. Here, i thought you were a sweet lil thing. Turn and turn about.

*Mills throws his meagre skills into a full on Earth weave heaving the ground up under Hallia and sending her soaring to land roughly a few yards away*

Attacker: Millon Rank: Asha'man Opponent: Hallia Rank: Asha'man     Fire roll: 0 / 0 Opponents: 0 / 0 Earth roll: 14 / 14 Opponents: 7 / 7 Air roll: 0 / 0 Opponents: 0 / 0 Water roll: 0 / 0 Opponents: 0 / 0 Spirit roll: 0 / 0 Opponents: 0 / 0 True Power roll: 0 / 0 Opponents: 0 / 0     Weave name: Earth (E1) Damage: 7

Hallia the warm wet and tousled: 85

Mills awesomely amused: 97

Hallia sat up, rubbing the back of her head.  "That's not very nice Mills!  Let's see how the windblown look suits you!"

Attack: Air

Damage: 2

Hallia: 85

Mills: 95

"Apparantly, it suits you just fine!"! (Congrats :laugh:)

*walks up to Hallia and helps her to her feet. Tries to gently dust her off*

If i knew healing I would offer it. instead how's about we have a drink somewhere? That always makes a rough day better. ;) Well met Hallia and thank you. We are going to have to have a rematch and see how far we can take this thing without limits on rounds. I won't use my angreal either. Thank you for the gratses!

Archived