DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Mea culpas

Basel Gill

Him also secret Acorn Elf thingy called Twigs.

Tree-Fu Go!

dttwigs_zps640e9fff.jpg

I remember scarves and spider webs and an assistant in a purply red outfit getting deaded and eaten.

In fact my very first ever conscious memory that I can remember iS a Dr Who one.

*sneaks about*

He was Hamlet too btw. Very versitile.

Is just me or are Billy Piper's teeth too big for her mouth?

A proper Hero. Who has enough power to destroy suns and usually manages with a screwdriver. Who would give up the people and things he loved the most, because they needed to be left. Who was not afraid to cry when it hurt, and who hurt even when what he did was necessary. Can bring you to tears of joy and dispair in equal measure ... and within moments of each other. You love him because you know he will always save you, no matter what the cost to himself.

In the Doctor we Trust

So I watched the first few Torchwood episodes, an tonight I switched back to the main show. I just had to satisfy my curiosity regarding what was the deal with the woman in the wedding dress who appears out of nowhere.

it was odder still watching it with the kids trying to figure out which episodes were ok for which, and when... but I realized they're all better than criminal minds and took their moms word it wouldn't hurt them.

except for Jacob wanting a great coat, it hasn't.

Okay, so after having watched the very first Dalek story yesterday as my introduction to the original show, there's one question on my mind...

What idiot puts out the very beginning of a show on DVD and puts the first story on disc three?

I had Netflix send me disc one of the beginning box set spotlighting the First Doctor's earliest episodes. Disc one should be the pilot, right? No... disc one contains the SECOND story, which introduces the Daleks. Then disc two is the third story, and disc three is the story that the show premiered with. Now, I can understand the Daleks coming into it are hugely important, but can't the BBC count?

I think that might be a Netflix error... I have the box set with the unearthly child in its own case, unnumbered, and then the next to stories in another case makes discs one and two.

the box correctly identifies the order but I think maybe the pilot was released separately?

or maybe he fixed it in a later edition.

but... I thought the Dalek intro was very well written. I don't recall the pilot.

Archived