DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Will do anything for points!

michellem

I'm at 99 points. Seriously? I don't wanna be a stupif little Ful anymore! So I decided to offer up myself and my services to anyone who want them... :biggrin:

Conditions:

Gotta keep it PG-13

Nothing that'll get me banned

So... Let's get rolling with those requests shall we :biggrin:

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

*throws herself on the ground, hands outstretched*

Oh great Lord Basel, Chosen of the Black Ajah *makes a deep courtsy* I thank thee for taking the time to talk to a lowly Ful like myself. Humbly I would ask thee for a little bit more. I am in desperate need for just one point, one little point. I know for thee it must seem surreal, consider you have enough to last yourself eons. But for a lowly ful like myself, one point is all that stand between me and the road to power. I promise I will never try to usurp your authority in any way and will be your willing and adoring servant. Whatever thee asks of me, I shall provide. Please great lord, see with kind eyes upon this lowly ful!

*and just in case... Chews a mint, takes on perfume and a deep v-neck shirt* 

Please, my dear lord, I beg you!

ok, so thanks for helping maintain my low spirits cause I might actually have started having a little fun there but....

yeah, just some random stranger to every single person here I guess with no honor or pride

woofie, you got our work cut out for you now.

Archived