DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Will do anything for points!

michellem

You can cal me chuckles :)

@relle- I recommend not doing what he said. Call him lolly or make up a funny sounding name chuck chuck hen

on second thoughts stick with chuckles since I don't think it is good idea to experiment with an FL names unless you think it is fun

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@relle- I recommend not doing what he said. Call him lolly or make up a funny sounding name chuck chuck hen

on second thoughts stick with chuckles since I don't think it is good idea to experiment with an FL names unless you think it is fun

:darkone:

as long as it isnt the one that starts with "W" .........

then I will start calling you the name with starts with "H" :biggrin:

then I will start calling you the name with starts with "H" :biggrin:

no..........

Yes. I've read them. I just feel crappy about making you sad. It would like making mine own kitty sad. If you were already sad I would work to make you happy. :)

will you work for food, I mean?

well, ok, you're technically the good right now but soon you'll be able to cook your own tasty meals... you just gotta earn some shinies.

or kiss up, srsly, you can never underestimate the value of a good grovel, here and in the work place.

Yes. I've read them. I just feel crappy about making you said. It would like making mine own kitty sad. If you were already sad I would work to make you happy. :)

just assume I'm sad.

I will be if you don't get stewing :)

no, wait, I mean :sad:

I has a sad...

believe it.... you don't want to be around when I really do slide. I am remembered of the absinthe incident. well, remember is too strong a word, but...

*pounces on the feathered friend... tries ever so hard not to disembowel...*

the contents of the digestive tracts of small prey are very important to the predators overall health.

*cries in my catnip*

such a tiny birdy... and no fight in it at all.

Archived