DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Lord of the Rings Mafia [Advanced Mafia] Town Wins!!!!

RandA lThor

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

awesome!  nice scene too rand

Thanks!

RAND - Can you fix the OP to say what phase the dead have died in?  The all say day.

Really?  Thats embarassing, I remembered the more subtle difference between lynch and kill, but not the difference between night and day. :P

It was bound to happen.

The good news is I've got very strong town feelings on nearly half the people playing at this point.

Peace, Turin, Panchi, Talya, Hally and by way of Hally, AH.

Despo and Dap, middle ground so far, can't tell if buddying and playing along or honest.

1. Turin Mason w/Pank (1xshot cop)

2. Arez Peace Mason w/BG (something about finding shelob_

3. Nya

4. AH

5. Nolirion

6. RTE Shelob, 1-shot mirror mafia, lynched Day 3

7. Hally JOAT

8. Tina

9. Dap

10. Basel Boromir, Even night Vig, killed Night 1

11. Cloud

12. BB

13. Darthe King of the Dead, Miller, lynched Day 1

14. Tiinker Saruman, Mafia Sympathizer with 1-shot recruit and godfather potential, killed Night 1

15. BG Mason w/peace

16. Chuckles

17. Tigraine

18. Pank  Mason w/turin (1x shot protect)

19. Talya something about being treebeard

20.WBK

21. Dice

22. EP Witch King of Angmar, Mafia Vote Controller, lynched Day 2

23. Despo Commuter x2

24. Thorkin

So i was wondering, in a 24 player advanced game, how many total scum would there most likely be?

I honestly kind of feel bad for the mafia team at this point. Of the 5 people killed in the game so far, 3 have been scum, and the other 2 had roles that could have possibly hurt town. Losing their VC'er def hurt them a lot, and had RTE not said he protected Turin, it's very likely that we would have tried viewing him or something first, and with the mirror that could have cleared him. Plus, EP tends to get flustered if he's on a mafia team and they don't start off very well, so I kind of doubt that he's helping that much at this point, I bet he huffed off again.

That being said, I still want to win. I think there's a good chance our remaining scum could try to lie even lower now that we have reduced their number so efficiently.

Right now my top 4 are Chuckles, Dice, Nya, and Kronos, since now that RTE flipped scum it does seem more possible that Tiink could have been signaling his teammates, but if that's the case I'm kinda surprised that Tiink would make such a bad move for his team. I'm still slightly wary of Dap however, now that it seems Hallia was mixing games up. I'm not sure about her either yet, but I'm more leaning town. If she can tell us other past moves that she's done with her role I'd feel more secure about her.

We also need the replacements and people that have been trying to catch up all game to finally get caught up to speed and start giving us their thoughts on the whole situation. That means Thorkin, BB, Nolirion, and whoever replaced Lessa (can't remember atm). Would also like to hear more from Nya, Tigs, Dice, and Dap, as they haven't really given many thoughts lately.

So i was wondering, in a 24 player advanced game, how many total scum would there most likely be?

If it's holding to the general ratio of 1:4 then probably at least 6, and there's also a possible recruit out there, and I would guess that Gollum would prob be third party, although that's not a definite since he does kind of help the good guys out in the end.

dude seriously , i replaced lessa, 

Ahhh okay that's right. So who do you think is scum at this point? Who do you have town reads on?

scum:

hally (too convient)

Dap (a little too quiet this game)

Tina (not being much of a help)

Town:

the 2 mason teams

not sure:

everyone else 

What do you guys think the chances are that Tiink recruited someone the first night?

Because if he did then even our masons can't be excluded as scum. I've been on a mason team and got recruited...your mason friend has no idea. You get to stay on THAT qt then get access to the mafia qt as well.

So I wouldn't feel bad for the scum just yet.

@Tigraine: I considered that, but I find it pretty unlikely tbh. First there's the chance that Tiink may have not used the recruit at all, which would prob have been prudent since it would have been nice to use on whoever ended up having the biggest voice and influence on the game. Then there's the fact that none of the masons were outed at that point. He could have possibly recruited one of them since there are some big names among the masons (Turin, BG, Peace), but then again there's also a good chance that he would have thought that they wouldn't be good recruits because they are big names and could have likely drawn a viewing from the cop.

I'm not saying it's impossible, I just don't think it's likely. And considering it was a 1 shot recruit anyways that might not have even happened, I don't really see much value in trying to focus on that route that much.

Archived