DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Min

ahk

Yeah' date=' Robert was right (Hey Robert, aint seen u in forever).

Whilst this shouldn't turn into a debate... normal? Clean?

When has life been either of those things?[/quote']

Clean: no perverted stuff, no freaking toys, no whips and clubs and electric stuff.

Normal: normal.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I still dont want some freak in my childs elementry school teaching my children about sex,

maybe it is because I feel a bit oogy when I think of an adult, other than myself or my wife, talking to my kids about sex.

Maybe because I dont think those "educators" care about the morals I am trying to infuse my children with....

or maybe it is because, my parents talked to me about sex and I turned out pretty well, so I should do the same for my kids.

I do not think it is one of the rights of a parent to hinder the pyscho-sexual development of their children all because they themselves have an issue with thinking that their children are learning about or engaging in sexual experiences.

Clean: no perverted stuff, no freaking toys, no whips and clubs and electric stuff.

Normal: normal.

Those perverted things prove to be perfectly healthy expressions of sexual emotion to some people. Thats the issue with your definition of normal, its purerly subjective to you, and is not nessasarily the definition your children will come to appreciate for themselves, and by telling them what is normal, you will make them think themselves abnormal.

(Trying to steer back to topic)

Min's role as lover/advisor/best friend has kept her pretty busy. Her impact in the story would probably have been a lot less had she got pregnant the first time she slept with Rand. Hopefully, RJ gives her a nice, family-filled, happily ever after at the end.

Her impact in the story would probably have been a lot less had she got pregnant the first time she slept with Rand.

Not necessarily. In fact, it might have, by nature of the issue, made her impact much larger. It would depend on how it fit into the overall story, how much it mattered. Just ask Sara Douglass. That was a HUGE part of Enchanter. And the book that came after it, I've heard, but I've not read it yet.

*smiles at attempt to steer back topic and decides to help* ;)

Her impact in the story would probably have been a lot less had she got pregnant the first time she slept with Rand.

Not necessarily. In fact' date=' it might have, by nature of the issue, made her impact much larger. It would depend on how it fit into the overall story, how much it mattered. Just ask Sara Douglass. That was a HUGE part of Enchanter. And the book that came after it, I've heard, but I've not read it yet.[/quote']

I completely agree. It would depend on how RJ worked her pregnancy into the story. Also, RJ probably didn't want two of Rand's ladies pregnant at the same time, it would sort of take away from that fact that one of the was pregnant. I think it would anyway. And poor Rand. He thought he had raped Min at first until she set him straight. If he found out she was pregnant from the first time she slept with him, which he felt super guilty about, what would his reaction have been? Massive guilt and apprehension? Hahaha. Poor guy has so many problems...

Archived