DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

~~~CELEBRATE TODAY with Twinnie!!!!~~

twinflower

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

*arches eyebrow at the two above her and turns to Ursula and Zarine*

Hi toots!  good to see you here!!  and Ursula, i get the cheese mix, but what sauce did you use..just a tomato one from a jar, or ..sorry i need detailed directions!!

And sorry no known celebration today kids...I imagine there is one but didn't have enough energy to find it...so check back tommorrow!!  *smiles*  and we'll kick off August with a party!

I know, I know..double posting..what can I say?  I'm an over acheiver..or hyper!

This is AUGUST!!  It is the National month of: Catfish, Golf, the Peach, Foot and Eye Health, Picnics and Family Fun.  It is also...*grins*  ROMANCE AWARENESS monht...can't wait for y'all to offer tips and hints to increase our awareness!! 

Today's specific celebration is the Watermelon!  That delectible, pink, cold, sweet yummy fruit of summer!  I personally love to make the fancy boats out of the rind, my aunt liked to pickle the rind and I seem to remember spiking the darn things was a real treat at the lake...

On this day in history:

The Nautilus, a nuclear powered submarine is the first submarine to cross the North Pole under water. (1958)

Happy August 3rd Kinsters!!!

*giggles*  oh you...

Well Happy Tuesday, August 7th everyone! 

On this day in history:

The "Order of the Purple Heart" is created by President George Washington (1782)

Sorry to have missed the last couple days...it's a shame to..International Forgiveness Day, Sister Day..and Wiggle your Toes Day!  I would've even taken my socks off for that one!  Today though is..National SEA SERPENT DAY!

So how many sea serpents can you think of?  I thought of Nessy, the Loch Ness monster..not really a sea serpent..and then in a blinding flash!!!!  Thought of our very own Bob and Matilda!  The Warder's Moat monsters!!  Be sure to give them a treat today!  (Not a novice, the MoN may frown on that...)

*laughs* Bob doesn't eat Novices, which I guess is a good thing. He does appreciate them stopping by for a drink, though. ;)

And yay for Nessy, too! *grins* We'll let her be a sea serpent today so she can get some recognition. A girl that old needs it, anyway. ;)

Archived