DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

New Open Aiel Thread

Eqwina

Hey guys. I started a new thread with my Wise One. It starts with a flash back to her giving birth, and then while she is in conference with other Wise One's there is a commotion in the camp.

I have zero plan for what the commotion will be, that can be up to whoever posts next. I will wait until Friday to post on this again. If no one else has jumped in yet I will post again, but keep the thread open! Hope my Aiel friends jump in! It feels good to RP with Covina again!!

http://www.dragonmount.com/forums/topic/81301-finding-their-wayopen-aiel-thread/

i'll pop in, if i can't think of something cool to move it forward, i'll keep it in a holding pattern until someone else does.

also, you should move it to the aiel forum, it's in the south.

Edited by Wedge

Yeah, at the moment I did not think the Aiel were in the Three Fold Land. Last time I RP'd with Covina they were not. Are we putting all Aiel threads there now? Even if they are elsewhere?

No we don't put everything there, only the RP's that actually happen in the TFL.

I think the problem with putting an open thread elsewhere may be that not everyone has caught up to the moment where they left the TFL yet.

If you can explain when the thread occurs in the storyline (nobody really knows when your corvina gave birth so that's not much of an indicator to anyone but you), that might help? We're still working on the main story timeline at the moment, so we don't yet have a timeline to offer everyone.

I'll allow it this time but keep in mind that this is not the standard. So don't broadcast this type of timejumping. Normally people can not RP higher than the position they have RP'd up to.

Given the situation at the moment with DM acting up accesswise and the lack of active Aiel to play with, I'm willing to be leniant for this particular RP.

And keep in mind everyone: no godmodding. Anywhere, anytime. Keep it realistic within the culture of the Aiel and the overall WOT-world.

okay. I have my 4 year old nephew today, but I will figure out where in the Timeline she gives birth etc this weekend. :) I can always switch it up a bit that the Aiel are camped at the edge of the TFL or something if that is easier. I am flexible.

Up to you Eqwina, I'm fine either way and Wedge, don't worry about it. You couldn't have known. Matters are quite unusual so I'm taking all of that in to account with everything right now. :smile:

I am just glad to see some more activity going on in the Aiel. It's been far too long.

Meh, I am not sure where this would be in the timeline. Fairly current I would suppose. It is hard when I am writing about a character that is not on DM anyone, but he was the former Clan Chief. I just do not know how much of what I am writing is DM Aiel history and how much is just Covina's.

I am going to try and get a response up today. I am just having a little Covina writers block

i got nothin. i'll eventually figure something out, but if anyone has any ideas, feel free. I feel like i need to either go down a road of other soldiers coming in and seeing whats unfolding, or a wise one stepping in to make sure there's no violence.