DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

New Open Aiel Thread

Eqwina

I came up with something that makes sense for my character, as he blames himself for hurting his sister, he would not allow a young girl to be hurt. I shifted the focus slightly away from the fighting. We can always work it out with them, or kill them. I hope it worked. 

The only concern I have about that is that I don't think Aiel would have moved the child like that. They would have just left it be knowing that no child would be taken gaishan or harmed by the other Aiel, and they would assume the wetlanders wouldn't harm their own either. Also, I don't think the wetlanders would have let one of their kids walk off surrounded by the enemy, even if they said they were doing it to keep safe. 

I would, but I made it clear that Adai wouldn't step into negotiations cause Covina took that on and I don't feel comfortable playing around her and deciding her actions with it.

Do we want things to smooth over, continue with trade? Do we want to give let the wet landers walk away un-harmed, do we want to pursue the fight by having us give them the chance to go, them attacking and us defending? 

If we knew where this rp was going in the grand scheme - why we're there, if were heading in on a specific mission, or if we're returning home from a specific mission or whatever else, it would be easier to figure out where to go with this.

• 3 weeks later...