DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

april fuls day

Moon Sedai

• Club Leader

This one wasn't stupid, and I loved it! A friend of mine received a picture of an ultrasound followed by a text that read "Congratulations, Grandpa!" (His son is about 19.) It totally worked! My friend didn't realize what day it was because he was overcome by shock. 

Your friend's kid rocks! God I hope mine get that good! My sin doesn't get April fools and my daughter was too excited about Easter to pull any pranks. So being the responsible parent I am, I had to make my learn cultural customs and remember all holidays.

I made a deal with the Easter bunny whereby the plastic eggs he hid had no chocolate in them like they usually do.

Last year the kids shook the eggs to be sure they weren't empty and I didn't want then catching on too fast, so I had the bunny put loose raisins in them so they would find them all.

Now watching them year up realizing that the chocolate reward was not there after all the searching was pretty satisfying, but my blasted kids are waaay too nice.

They teared up alright and their little faces stung of concern and confusing, but all the did said involved silver linings and just being happy the got to find the eggs. Blasted Canadian children ruining my happy moment with their polite nature!!

Perhaps I should've said coolest.

once, a local radio station announced that "don't forget the clocks went forwards last night" 

and my dad's employees woke up up at like 5 am because he thought he was running late. 

There's always someone coming out, being pregnant, dying, divorcing, or what not on April 1. or claiming it. 

My dad once got married (to stepmom #1) on april 1 so if it didn't work out he could claim it was a joke. 

within three months she left him, and threatened to kill me. 

In junior high one of my buddies put fake flies in her lunch on april 1 to gross the rest of us out. 

Archived