A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Player needs a little love!

Niniel

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I meant ask*

But Ive been sure of this for a while. Starting a thread was the clincher

But you really should learn the inner workings of your own group before making statements like I dont have a point price.

Look deeper and ask yourself. Do you really want to be a part of a group that bribes people to do their dirty work for them?

*takes another sip of tea*

Tell ithi that until she admits to the price there will me no negotiations about me joining. There will be more tea though

then i will not be yours.

fool child you could channel the birds to sing...the fat juicy teasing feathery succulent delicious birds....

you know not your strength and dwell in the shadow of one who lies the father of lies and... who blinds you to the power of creation.

there are others who will give me what i crave... but i am powerful and need them not.  they please me but i need them not... i choose their happy company and bow to none.

. they pet me... they brush and tease me as cats adore. they make with the gushy food and change the litterbox...

and i am free to hunt among the weak and the tasty.

why are you still here, boy?

The great lord is master of all. It is not by his laws that i do not use my powers here. The leaders of our factions have an uneasy alliance and unless i join this place im forbidden to channel by pain of stilling and a war between our worlds

my strenght in the power is great, but even without it i could make you purr and mew like a kitten again.

You can eat what remains of the brownies but much was eaten by the rabble that ran through these parts.

There is no meat though, i dont lie, it was not given.

Come to SG. Ill show you wonders and marvels youve never even dreamed of. No need to hide amoungst the light fearing and the mad, embrace the shadow and see what power truely is.

*player gets up abd walks over to the trees on the edge of the clearing. Something darts out of an old hollow log next to him.

He lunges, quick as an arrow being released.

There is a loud squawk and a mad fluttering. A short crack and then silennce.

Come to SG and there will be more than just wild game. There will be hundreds of quail, fattened and plump. Never will you have to hunt sommethibg so lean abd tough again

*player returned to his seat and gave Cibdy the still warm quail*

I could get into trouble for that you know

Archived