DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Warders LOA Thread

seiakera

Other RPGs have this thread... we don't  :ph34r:

So time to get this instead of people posting individual threads :) Just let us know that you're going to be taking a LOA and if you're able to tell us the duration of the LOA, this will help all of us with RPs, training, and whatnot.

And I'll start :)

I'll be heading to my sister's place 3 hours away this weekend (tomorrow and sunday, 3/16 and 3/17). I will have internet access but if you need my immediate attention, send me a PM or email me at warderdiv@dragonmount.com - I have my phone set up to sync all of my emails; work, personal, and DM :)

Ok, I think I am keeping track of everything so far :)  Will double check that.  I just started a new job (so yay job search did not drag on too much), so that's been a little stressful logistically but once I get a good routine on that I should be back up and running.  I will be available mainly Sundays to post something for sure.

I'm loa this weekend for Jordan Con!

I'll check in as I can and I'll try to run around and catch up on threads that packing and cleaning kept me from posting this week. Get caught up, Kyn!

• 3 weeks later...

Hey y'all! I'm going on a business trip to a company retreat from May 13th to May 16th. Internet will be limited but I'll have access to my emails if anyone needs to get a hold of me.

Don't wreck the Yards!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...