DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Help with intro thread

Aekold

Hi everyone, just posted my arrival thread at the Warders yard, but I was wondering who is our Master at arms or person we would report to when we arrive to train. (I will edit my post if master at arms is incorrect). Also would any of the staff members care to RP this out with me?

*cries* I'd join you ....

I think you could NPC the MoA but it's kind of no fun if you're just RP'ing with yourself. Actually, if your char is coming in as a trainee, you'd be meeting the MoT (Mistress/Master of Trainees) first. The MoA usually handles the TGs and the Commander is the liaison between the TGs and the WT.

Let me see if I play one of the staff to help out. Will post back here when I find out.

I'm also going to point you both in the direction of Kynwric and Lor who have well advanced characters available to help out. They both posted saying as much and I believe a thread was already started for a general bar brawl.

Feel free to ask either of them to help you, I'm sure they'll be delighted.

Yeah, I think Visar's done with the rp for now, will do some sort of training thread with Aekold when I have a little more time :)

In the meantime, Aekold you can assume IC Visar shows you around; your room at the barracks, the mess hall, the training yards in all their glory, the mucky stables, and the armory/forge. If you want to write this from your perspective using Visar saying stuff here and there, feel free I don't mind.