DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[Mafia Game Over] Indiana Jones and the Raiders of the Lost Ark - Mafia Wins!

Ithillian Turambar

Ed is scum.  Ed had dropped his meta and is fighting for his scum life.

You have no idea what my meta is. 

Dap, no, that doesn't mean I am mafia if I believe they are town. It just means I believe Peace is lying. 

And there were minor breadcrumbs to my reveal. (i.e. Me not saying much against Peace shooting N1)

Will reply to rest later. Already woke up late for PT.

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I personally don't buy Kronos' claim, so I'm all in with lynching Ed this Day.

So do you think Kronos is another mafia who randomly leapt out to risk linking himself completely with Ed and risk losing another mafia member while they are already starting to lose some for absolutely no reason at all? Doesn't seem that likely to me.  Why do you think his claim is false?  Its completely plausible that Ithi just stuck a bunch of 1-shot vigs everywhere. Kronos is either lying about himself being a one-shot vig, or his actions have somehow been redirected. I agree with you that it's plausible that Ithi uses a lot of one-shot vigs in this game, but the fact remains that only Kronos has this special rule where if his original target is a townie the shot gets redirected (to another town player???). This doesn't make any sense to me. 

Also, if he's just normal mafia, where did that extra kill come from, hmm? The mafia team can have an extra kill, it's nothing special. The extra kill doesn't mean that Ed is town or that Kronos is speaking the truth. 

I do think Ed is the best one though. Dap has made a really nice case, and Ed's defense has been weak at best. And I'm buying WBK's claim for 0%, as me and Peace, who were also Vigs, did NOT get a redirect if we shot a townie. Why put 3 1-shot Vigs in the game and give one just a bit more than the others? This. 

i dislike how a bunch of people are sayinng, dap made a good case, annd voting ed. They are ignoring the fact that i think talya first which makes me think they are skimmming. Im also sometimes wrong, and whenn people dont bother to questioon my cases it annnoys me I read your case and I agreed with the things you said about Talya, but Ed was also a big part of your case and I felt it was a better idea to lynch him before Talya the previous Day. 

Eddie - 4 (Peace, Basel, Cloud, Leyrann)

Right now, I think Cloud and/or Ley are possibly mafia. I think Peace and Basel are town, and I'm figuring at least one mafia is getting on my lynch. So you think that me and Ley are mafia? Ley was the one-shot vig that killed Len, and I'm town. You also think that Basel and Peace are town, the two players who have been confirmed with the info from RTE.

So we have two different factions (if you will) sprouting up as I've been reading the last couple of pages.

Cloud, Tal, Peace, Ley, Basel  are pretty suspicious of Ed.  They don't buy WBKs claim, or think mafia is twisting things to make themselves look better.  Cloud mentions that Ishy wanted to bus Tal after he fake claimed cop, which is interesting.  But Ishy's a realllly good player, so I don't know how far I would take that.

And Rand, Ed, Lolguy, WBK on the other side.  Rand makes a really good point quoted and bolded below.

Ed missing that Arez was already dead didn't look good to me, that kind of skimming is sketchy.

So really, those of us not on one side or the other need to decide between the two.  Going back through to pick my side.

Vote Ed

I'm convinced that he is scum after reading Dap's elaborate case on him. I'm voting for Ed instead of Talya because then we can also see if Kronos is speaking the truth or not. Talya can wait, Ishy also wanted to bus her after he fake claimed cop after all.

&g

t;

Vote Ed

I'm convinced that he is scum after reading Dap's elaborate case on him. I'm voting for Ed instead of Talya because then we can also see if Kronos is speaking the truth or not. Talya can wait, Ishy also wanted to bus her after he fake claimed cop after all.

Yeah, that sounds like a great idea.  Lets kill a townie (who is more likely to be town) to confirm information by someone else who we currently think is town, instead of voting the person who is uberscummy, Ishy obviously tried to distance from.  

If Ed flips scum we need to take a good look at Rand and Lolguy too.

This actually reminds me of something. Not only is Cloud not contesting my evidence in any sort of way at all, he is setting up future lynches because of something that we have no 100% sure way of knowing.  Also, he leaves WBK off his list.  This last quote really is weird, strong FoS on Cloud. I didn't leave Kronos of my list, I already said I was suspicious of him in a previous post. In the last post that you quoted from me I said that we should take a good look at Rand and Lolguy 'too', meaning together with Kronos. Also, what evidence? I never believed Ed's one-shot vig claim. Ed is scum, and you keep defending him. 

Why isn't Ed dead yet? I had a pr that said I can't answer questions and who started the day phase hammering me with questions?

I swear if talya flips town dap is scum. I agree with Peace.

Vote Leyrann

I've already said WBK shouldn't be confirmed town when I flip Town.

Major FoS at Ley. WBK's claim is too off the wall to be considered a useful tell for confirming him.

Ley pushing this issue is very scummy, imo.

Leaving hangar. Will post at home.

After 115 pages of mafia game you vote someone, who has even said he has used a 1-shot Vig on someone (and even before the night ended), for saying that WBK is town if you're town? Yes, I was wrong, but can you really not make a better case on anywhere? Or maybe you're just afraid of again casing a dead person? Ed is just grasping at straws. First trying to case Arez who just died, and now the one-shot vig who killed Len.

We're both partly right and partly wrong about Ed and WBK. Ed scum means WBK scum, because he said it would redirect upon hitting a townie (while Ed is scum), but Ed town does not mean WBK town, as he could be trying to get town credit from this. This! Lynching Ed will be the best move for Day 5.

Didn't a trap put the Ark in scum hands?

Funny you should say that.  Cause I have information that says you have the Ark.

I have the staff. 

Ed is scum.

Let's just lynch Ed already. Please.

Hmm, well it appears Ed has completely switched my view from thinking he was mafia to town.  Nicely done Ed.  I believe Peace, if he is town and made up this information, then I swear to god, I will policy lynch him.  However, I am mostly sure that this is true since Peace states it directly, and Mish has confirmed a similar sort of information coming to her.  So we can confirm who has the ark in the morning.  Oh and guys, I have good news based on the scene.  From the scene, it says that Indiana Jones has the ark, which means that theoretically Ed is Indiana Jones who by canon should have the biggest mafia PR.  Therefore, tomorrow is going to be good.  Most likely this means that WBK is mafia as well.  Him after Ed.  I guess that because Ed was Indiana Jones, mafia was willing to let WBK try to get Ed saved since he was so important.  Appears I was wrong on two fronts.  Curious to how Darthe lost his BPV though.  Did the mafia have an instakill? Wooooow  a complete 180 from Rand. I thought that you were so sure that Ed was town, and that it was foolish thinking that Kronos would try to save Ed? You also seem to have adopted the idea of an instakill, while beforehand you questioned me how Darthe would have died otherwise. Big FoS on Rand.

Rand, it doesn't mean WBK is scum.  Needs to be looked at in full context.  If he is a vig..his shot could have been redirected by the scum team.  In that case he wouldn't be lying.

It could have been, but unless Ed turns out to be a redirecter or any other role that would turn out to block a shot, I would go after WBK for two reasons.

1. That claim was unlike the other 1-shot vig claims and looked so much like just trying to prove Ed town. That is what I was saying all along. His vig claim doesn't add up to the other vigs.  Could be that the mafia had a second instakill that they used for that instead.  It would make sense for Ithi to put a bunch of 1-shot vigs and mafia instakills, that way the mafia could blend into the town.

2. If we don't that WIFOM will go on forever, and possibly on the final day where it is much worse. I agree. 

Unless peace is lying Peace has been confirmed by RTE, and I doubt that he would lie about such a vital piece of information. 

Unless peace is lying

Peace, who has said that he is a 1-shot vig, who has provided us information about who to go for in mafia, has been right about the questioning, and who didn't come up with a weird role claim that also conveniently made someone who may possibly be the main scum look town, is the scummy one.  This continued insistence makes me not want to believe that your shot got redirected by mafia even more. I agree with your post Rand, but this only supports my view of you being scummy even more. Your viewpoints in this game changed completly after Peace told everyone that Ed has the Ark. 

@MODs is Darthes coroner meant to suggest his BPV was used or is it English being funky?

The coroner report neither confirms nor denies if Darthe used his BPV. Boom. Important info.

What ypu ate saying doesnt make sense. If peace abd basel are town cos of RTE you have to be mafia

your own death isnt always stupid for town. Ive sacrificed myself before

Abput these "lies" it makes o sebse to lie. But i have been selective with quotes. For space, time and necessityy. If i quoted every post youve made this game itd be just farcical. You have as many as i do 

More reasons why Ed is scum. 

Ook I have to stop here

Cyan a symp is a player that the mafia sometimes are able to recruit, they are mafia aligned but not on the QT

Sometimes if they are NKed they are mafia mafia instead

Other times they get a NA where they must find a member on the team.

And sometimes they can't be recruited at all

It's a hard role to play IMO (I've always sucked at it)

That meaning they turn up just mafia in the coroner report?

No, because with all that Ark crap, I actually still believe Peace is town right now. 

Because if I don't, then I can't believe that Basel or the other involved in it are. 

And wanting your own death to come about is stupid for town. Whether you try voting yourself or you just let people lynch you without a fight.

And I am discrediting the portions that are OBVIOUS lies. Lies and selective quoting. 

And yet you are the one who self-voted some time ago, if I'm not mistaken.

The bolded black and blue parts where I reply to other players posts are mine. It somehow got mixed up in the end.

You could just have replied in between the quotes (like me) instead... A lot easier to read. The only reason people like Dap use colours is because they reply to every single sentence of the post, while you replied to posts as a whole.

Ook I have to stop here

Cyan a symp is a player that the mafia sometimes are able to recruit, they are mafia aligned but not on the QT

Sometimes if they are NKed they are mafia mafia instead

Other times they get a NA where they must find a member on the team.

And sometimes they can't be recruited at all

It's a hard role to play IMO (I've always sucked at it)

That meaning they turn up just mafia in the coroner report?

It means there is no night kill. Instead of dying, they become mafia.

H'okay, I started this here at work, and got distracted.

@MODs is Darthes coroner meant to suggest his BPV was used or is it English being funky?

The coroner report neither confirms nor denies if Darthe used his BPV.
Something i want to out forward

Not all BPVs protect from lynches, usually it's only a NK or Vig protection
So what if Ed never shot Darthe at all. It's possible Darthe still had his BPV when he was lynched and the mafia jumped on that to try clear a member by claiming Vig

That would mean the then vanilla is in the future tense, not the past tense. god I hate English as a language sometimes. I'm just going to go check the scenes and see if there is a mention of it there or if Darthe mentioned it
I might be wrong but those words had been niggling at me for a while now

Dap makes a good point here.  Turin left this unconfirmed, and makes me uneasy.

Everyone have their sheep put away? I'm not wearing pants.Vote Darthe.

Ishy pushes Darthe for the lynch
then talya

What I find interesting is all the people that have suddenly come out of the wood work and said I'm town..I know I am, but there is no way they know. Darthe and Kae spring to mind for this. Both they go and put votes on other people. Kae on Dice as well. So Cloud, Mish and Kae have jumped on the Dice bandwagon. There is only one way that someone could know I'm town and that is if they are mafia. I also would like Darthe to explain his comment on me and Cloud more. Kae's vote on Dice and saying she thought I was town also stood out to me, in fact I felt it was quite scummy. She is another that has not said much and spammed a bit odd comment then comes in with she thinks I'm town and votes Dice, also no explanation.

ockquote>
Bold. Same two names. Funny that
Also italics. An example of nonsense that you post sometimes and you asked me to prove
But look how she links everyone.

I have no idea what you're trying to say with this quote. Same two names as what?

darthe and Kae. Throughout the first day Ishy, Takya and to a lesser extent you, kept referring to those those names

I can't believe that no one but me is voting for Darthe.
We now have two competing trains, but only a day and a half to get er dun. Somebody wow me.Unvote.

Darthe doesnt seem to be gaining traction but he stops pushing cos Ed and Talya are out of the running at this point

So, I'm gathering in this post you're trying to link Talya and Ishy to myself? I can't recall ever actually being in the running during Day 1, though, so this doesn't make sense. Or it makes even less sense because I'm not mafia.
we spent a large portion of the day arguing over your three joke votes that started you as a train. It wasnt well founded or intense at the time but you were still a lot more in the running than most of the other players

Ishy is suddenly back on the Darthe train

Check out this quote below. It's from the case on Darthe that you mentioned and I linked above. 

I think Ishy was onto something
Darthe is probably mafia too

You also agreed with Ishy at the end of your WOT.
So, when you read it in that context (it's proper context, methinks), he was agreeing with you agreeing with him. 
the thing I'm trying to show is he seemed disinterested in the Darthe lynch after you and Talya were off the cards and the town wasnt biting. That is until I made a proper case. Once it was back on the cards Ishy jumped on it
So I'm suggesting he wasnt in it just to get Darthe lynched. He had deeper reasons and when he fulfilled those he moved on, he only comes back cos it looked like an easy lynch on a town player and he had already called them out so he wouldn't look scummy jumping on darthes train

READ the reason why. Ley and I had been having interactions already. This wasn't something new that popped up.
you still drop the Darthe thing. For your peace of mind though think of that as saying "ed however goes away from that to continue on Ley". To me it looks like you were avoiding the Darthe lynch cos you knew he would flip town. That's something mafia do to try gain town cred.

Scum or not, Ishy makes a valid point about Darthe tunneling on me. But yes, he does come and put his vote on Darthe. 
Seeing as you seem to be trying to link Ishy, Talya, and myself still, HERE is Talya voting Dice. 
My next post was the one I linked previously replying to Ley (linking my original reply to him he kept asking for). 
My second post after that is one of my recaps where I voted Lenlo. In this, the most I mention of Darthe during the recap is his insistence on my D1 "train" building too fast and "derailing." I mention Lenlo, Darthe, and Kae are on my scum list.  remember those two names you asked about. Darthe and Kae. Here are again
Your next post after mine, you vote Talya, but say you're willing to switch to Darthe. 
I thought they were both mafia

Discrediting Darthe a bit

Ah, look above. First link "valid point." Because honestly, it was. 
  mafia use stuff like this to discredit town players. Town use it to find mafia so it's a good hiding place. Valid or not, doesn't mean he wasnt taking advantage of the situation

Naming Darthe scum and voting him now that he is back on the cards

And not much of a comment. Linked above, too. 

First off the Vote means that Ishy is on one leading train, Talya on another, and Ed on the third, while none are on Talyas train
As for Talyas stuff on Darthe. She seems very adamant to push the idea that the traps arent known by the mafia or the town so that doesnt prove anything. But she slowly turns it so that Darthe is scummy
She then goes on about the NK and a possible RB. Roo said my viewing was a no result. That would be cos of a RB i think
Seems like she know a little too much on that, and if she knew about one she should have some facts to base the other on. I know RB can be town sometimes but in this case I think its a mafia thing. It also explains why Len died when im pretty sure he was self protecting

I agree she was pushing that angle of the traps to make Darthe scummy. 
This was Day 1, still, so I'm wondering if she had been recruited or could just see the QT. 
recruits are NAs in my experience so I don't think se had been

Other than agreeing with you about Talya's actions, I'd like to point out that the "connections" you're seeing between Talya, Ishy, and myself just didn't exist. 
reading through the thread I disagree, I saw them so I named you mafia. Just like to point out I selectively quoted Talya here and you don't seem bothered. I always trim down quotes if I can

Kae again
They were definatly grooming her for a lynch Day 2

For those that don't realize they can click the little arrow on the right side to go to the post, HERE is my full post Senor Wesley only quoted PART OF. Very scummy. You can reply to only part of the post but leave the whole thing there.
that's just a giant waste of space. You were the one that told people at the beginning to trim their quotes to save space

1. I can see how you'd take that as distancing from Ishy when you think I'm scum, but not Dice. Also, I just thought the post was odd. Which I think you commented (and I replied) in that last post.  by calling it up you link the two of them together. So when you disagree with it and find it "odd" you distance yourself from those two
2. On this point, I don't call her scum or town for that. The whole time I didn't know what to think of her. So I didn't change anything. i got the impression you found her scummy.
3. I honestly don't think I read your full case on her. Because yea, all I was seeing were things that didn't make sense. Especially the !s.  http://www.dragonmount.com/forums/topic/79828-mafia-game-indiana-jones-and-the-raiders-of-the-lost-ark-night-4/?p=2808532
Blame the skimmer not me.

4. I think you said the same thing back then. But you said you were "leaning" toward the second two options (he had recently encountered the role, or was a symp).  You would have said you didn't think he was mafia if you didn't think that. It's not linking, it's exactly what you said.  I use the term leaning all the time. I was leaning town on you for most of the game till ishys flip. I didn't think you were mafia but I never said it outright. But I didn't think he was mafia, I think his teammates would of prepped him better if he was planning to mention a symp
5. So? You're trying to link me with Ishy. :laugh: No, I wasn't trying to link you two, though. I would have actually made the connection if I thought you were linked with him.  so if you don't think I'm linked with him you don't think I'm mafia. Yet several times this game you have suggested that I should be lynched (calling me destructive to the game and stuff. Similar to what you did with peace but not as extensive)
6. I'm sorry, but what the fig? Of course it suggests I'm part of a group. I was saying this whole game has since learned it was bs. The blowing it out of proportion was fact. There was no train. Train implies valid reasons. It felt like you were using we as in the town, nt all the players. Train also doesn't mean valid reasons. It means a collection of votes on a person. A train should be valid IMO but it doesn't have to be for it to be called a train.
Trains with no reasons are poor mafia IMO.

7. If you're going to make outlandish claims, link or quote. Stop BSing. The only "heat" I had from Darthe, and we all know what I thought of his attentions on me. i was starting to consider you someone to look at, Darthe was going after you and peace was calling you out for skimming like Darthe. For D1 that's some heat IMO .
8. Linking. I do not think it means what you think it means. If you go back and read, Peace literally is defending Darthe. it feels like more of a personal view on skimming than full on defending but I see what you mean. He was doing some defending. Still you wanted peace gone and you were too keen on Darthe. Both are pretty much confirmed town
9. Darthe wasn't playing the game properly. If he wasn't going to reply, I wasn't going to keep at it. When he did reply, I replied back. And what was I supposed to be pushing for? Talya stopped replying and I kept pushing, I got a mafia. It looks like you are just pushing enought to be seen scum hunting but not having to actually commit. I mean you've spent more time trying to get peace lynched as a Vig (when you say you are one yourself so you would think he was town if that was true) and defending yourself
10. This is literally what he said: 
"And a PR isn't valid as means to lynch someone so can all of you lily guys shut up about it?!"How is that not saying we shouldn't lynch Peace? No one was using Peace's "PR" as a reason to lynch another player. They were just getting aggravated with Peace. And the reason I didn't quote posts was because DM was acting up. If you actually go to my post, you can see those lines you took out of my quote (along with half of my recap). So, who is twisting quotes again? 
im saying that people would of given this as a reason to lynch him given time. And that did happen if I remember rightly. People got to the point of up such annoyance with peace and his PRs and Vig claim and stuff that it did come up.
I'm going to come back to this tomorrow though. I'm tired and I can't make sense if all those nots and shouldn'ts and negatives and double negatives .

11. I can't account for Talya or Ishy, but of course I'm going to reply to him when he keeps insisting with that bs. Also, that is directly contradictory to you saying I didn't push him that hard. So yea.
i expect you to be replying to him, the fact is two known mafia also reacted to you getting pressure  

/>UNOfficial Vote Count:
Eddie - 1 (Rey)
Ley - 1 (Time)
Talya - 5 (Dice, Rand, Arez, Maw, Player)
Dice - 4 (RTE, Len, Cloud, Basel)
Time - 7 (Chuckles, Ley, Talya, Peace, Mish, Ed, Darthe)
Darthe - 1 (Ishy)
Currently not voting - 5 (Roo, Hallia, Song, Kae, Cyan)
With 24 alive it takes 10 to Lynch
The current Deadline is 9pm GMT Monday 4th March
* please feel free to correct me

Earlier I miss cased Darthe with this. But Ed was the one along with Darthe that made Times train a thing over Talyas
Both were on 5 votes and Ed chose Time over Talya

I freely admitted to this, HERE. But explained my vote and wondered at the sudden speed thereafter. So I'm not sure how you missed that fact. 

i didn't miss it. The thing is you picked time over Talya, you chose someone who flipped town over someone who flipped mafia. If Talya was still alive and we just lynched Ishy. When we looked back at that deciding vote we all would of jumped on Talya cos he was saving her by voting another. So I'm saying that's what it looks like you are doing. It looks to me like the fact you happened to chose the town to lynch instead of the mafia is very coincidental, and I don't think it is a coincidence

I kept the parts that I though pertinent.  You were the one that wanted people to trim quotes as I recall Ed.  I think Dap’s right insofar as you did keep going back to Darth and Kae, when it was easy for you to do so.  A lot of this was Ed complaining about you
trimming posts it seems, and Dap defending himself.  It seems like Ed was working harder to argue about trimming posts than actually looking for scum.  This last bit is kind of interesting as well, with you choosing Time over Talya.

Yep.  I butchered the quoting. Blarrrg >.<

Going to get the rest of my stuff I was writing about back.

I personally don't buy Kronos' claim, so I'm all in with lynching Ed this Day.

So do you think Kronos is another mafia who randomly leapt out to risk linking himself completely with Ed and risk losing another mafia member while they are already starting to lose some for absolutely no reason at all? Doesn't seem that likely to me.  Why do you think his claim is false?  Its completely plausible that Ithi just stuck a bunch of 1-shot vigs everywhere. Kronos is either lying about himself being a one-shot vig, or his actions have somehow been redirected. I agree with you that it's plausible that Ithi uses a lot of one-shot vigs in this game, but the fact remains that only Kronos has this special rule where if his original target is a townie the shot gets redirected (to another town player???). This doesn't make any sense to me. 

>Also, if he's just normal mafia, where did that extra kill come from, hmm? The mafia team can have an extra kill, it's nothing special. The extra kill doesn't mean that Ed is town or that Kronos is speaking the truth. 

I do think Ed is the best one though. Dap has made a really nice case, and Ed's defense has been weak at best. And I'm buying WBK's claim for 0%, as me and Peace, who were also Vigs, did NOT get a redirect if we shot a townie. Why put 3 1-shot Vigs in the game and give one just a bit more than the others? This. 

i dislike how a bunch of people are sayinng, dap made a good case, annd voting ed. They are ignoring the fact that i think talya first which makes me think they are skimmming. Im also sometimes wrong, and whenn people dont bother to questioon my cases it annnoys me I read your case and I agreed with the things you said about Talya, but Ed was also a big part of your case and I felt it was a better idea to lynch him before Talya the previous Day. 

Eddie - 4 (Peace, Basel, Cloud, Leyrann)

Right now, I think Cloud and/or Ley are possibly mafia. I think Peace and Basel are town, and I'm figuring at least one mafia is getting on my lynch. So you think that me and Ley are mafia? Ley was the one-shot vig that killed Len, and I'm town. You also think that Basel and Peace are town, the two players who have been confirmed with the info from RTE.

So we have two different factions (if you will) sprouting up as I've been reading the last couple of pages.

Cloud, Tal, Peace, Ley, Basel  are pretty suspicious of Ed.  They don't buy WBKs claim, or think mafia is twisting things to make themselves look better.  Cloud mentions that Ishy wanted to bus Tal after he fake claimed cop, which is interesting.  But Ishy's a realllly good player, so I don't know how far I would take that.

And Rand, Ed, Lolguy, WBK on the other side.  Rand makes a really good point quoted and bolded below.

Ed missing that Arez was already dead didn't look good to me, that kind of skimming is sketchy.

So really, those of us not on one side or the other need to decide between the two.  Going back through to pick my side.

Vote Ed

&am

p;g

t;

Vote Ed

Yeah, that sounds like a great idea.  Lets kill a townie (who is more likely to be town) to confirm information by someone else who we currently think is town, instead of voting the person who is uberscummy, Ishy obviously tried to distance from.  

If Ed flips scum we need to take a good look at Rand and Lolguy too.

This actually reminds me of something. Not only is Cloud not contesting my evidence in any sort of way at all, he is setting up future lynches because of something that we have no 100% sure way of knowing.  Also, he leaves WBK off his list.  This last quote really is weird, strong FoS on Cloud. I didn't leave Kronos of my list, I already said I was suspicious of him in a previous post. In the last post that you quoted from me I said that we should take a good look at Rand and Lolguy 'too', meaning together with Kronos. Also, what evidence? I never believed Ed's one-shot vig claim. Ed is scum, and you keep defending him. 

Why isn't Ed dead yet? I had a pr that said I can't answer questions and who started the day phase hammering me with questions?

I swear if talya flips town dap is scum. I agree with Peace.

Vote Leyrann

I've already said WBK shouldn't be confirmed town when I flip Town.

Major FoS at Ley. WBK's claim is too off the wall to be considered a useful tell for confirming him.

Ley pushing this issue is very scummy, imo.

Leaving hangar. Will post at home.

After 115 pages of mafia game you vote someone, who has even said he has used a 1-shot Vig on someone (and even before the night ended), for saying that WBK is town if you're town? Yes, I was wrong, but can you really not make a better case on anywhere? Or maybe you're just afraid of again casing a dead person? Ed is just grasping at straws. First trying to case Arez who just died, and now the one-shot vig who killed Len.

We're both partly right and partly wrong about Ed and WBK. Ed scum means WBK scum, because he said it would redirect upon hitting a townie (while Ed is scum), but Ed town does not mean WBK town, as he could be trying to get town credit from this. This! Lynching Ed will be the best move for Day 5.

Didn't a trap put the Ark in scum hands?

Funny you should say that.  Cause I have information that says you have the Ark.

I have the staff. 

Ed is scum.

Let's just lynch Ed already. Please.

Hmm, well it appears Ed has completely switched my view from thinking he was mafia to town.  Nicely done Ed.  I believe Peace, if he is town and made up this information, then I swear to god, I will policy lynch him.  However, I am mostly sure that this is true since Peace states it directly, and Mish has confirmed a similar sort of information coming to her.  So we can confirm who has the ark in the morning.  Oh and guys, I have good news based on the scene.  From the scene, it says that Indiana Jones has the ark, which means that theoretically Ed is Indiana Jones who by canon should have the biggest mafia PR.  Therefore, tomorrow is going to be good.  Most likely this means that WBK is mafia as well.  Him after Ed.  I guess that because Ed was Indiana Jones, mafia was willing to let WBK try to get Ed saved since he was so important.  Appears I was wrong on two fronts.  Curious to how Darthe lost his BPV though.  Did the mafia have an instakill? Wooooow  a complete 180 from Rand. I thought that you were so sure that Ed was town, and that it was foolish thinking that Kronos would try to save Ed? You also seem to have adopted the idea of an instakill, while beforehand you questioned me how Darthe would have died otherwise. Big FoS on Rand.

Rand, it doesn't mean WBK is scum.  Needs to be looked at in full context.  If he is a vig..his shot could have been redirected by the scum team.  In that case he wouldn't be lying.

It could have been, but unless Ed turns out to be a redirecter or any other role that would turn out to block a shot, I would go after WBK for two reasons.

1. That claim was unlike the other 1-shot vig claims and looked so much like just trying to prove Ed town. That is what I was saying all along. His vig claim doesn't add up to the other vigs.  Could be that the mafia had a second instakill that they used for that instead.  It would make sense for Ithi to put a bunch of 1-shot vigs and mafia instakills, that way the mafia could blend into the town.

2. If we don't that WIFOM will go on forever, and possibly on the final day where it is much worse. I agree. 

Unless peace is lying Peace has been confirmed by RTE, and I doubt that he would lie about such a vital piece of information. 

Unless peace is lying

Peace, who has said that he is a 1-shot vig, who has provided us information about who to go for in mafia, has been right about the questioning, and who didn't come up with a weird role claim that also conveniently made someone who may possibly be the main scum look town, is the scummy one.  This continued insistence makes me not want to believe that your shot got redirected by mafia even more. I agree with your post Rand, but this only supports my view of you being scummy even more. Your viewpoints in this game changed completly after Peace told everyone that Ed has the Ark. 

The coroner report neither confirms nor denies if Darthe used his BPV. Boom. Important info.

What ypu ate saying doesnt make sense. If peace abd basel are town cos of RTE you have to be mafia

your own death isnt always stupid for town. Ive sacrificed myself before

Abput these "lies" it makes o sebse to lie. But i have been selective with quotes. For space, time and necessityy. If i quoted every post youve made this game itd be just farcical. You have as many as i do 

More reasons why Ed is scum. 

Yes... that was the point of the first post where I switched viewpoints.  The new information is what made me switch my views.

Archived