DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[Mafia Game Over] Indiana Jones and the Raiders of the Lost Ark - Mafia Wins!

Ithillian Turambar

Reasons RTE? He had a scum read; he had to come out. How else could he have done it?

He could have led a case on him that was really strong.  If it didn't work then he could have revealed.  However, as Roo just said, he wasn't comfortable with that, so he went the other way.  Just saying that RTE's question was legitimate. 

This.

Rand, jesus, I don't know where you got all this inspired play from but it's awesome.

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Reasons RTE? He had a scum read; he had to come out. How else could he have done it?

He could have led a case on him that was really strong.  If it didn't work then he could have revealed.  However, as Roo just said, he wasn't comfortable with that, so he went the other way.  Just saying that RTE's question was legitimate. 

This.

Rand, jesus, I don't know where you got all this inspired play from but it's awesome.

Lol, thanks RTE

I have one of the headpieces to the Staff of Ra. Who has the other? I've been wondering how to approach this but it doesn't seem like I have anything to lose

What does this do?  Can you give us more information so we will know whether its worth it for the other person to come forward?

ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!  Why didn't I think of this before.  This ark passing experience could have been used as a cop!!!  Well most likely we'll get a confirmed, that's still helpful.

How do you know that nobody on the mafia team can steal the ark? Cause you seem to be taking for granted that whoever now has the ark is town.

I have one of the headpieces to the Staff of Ra. Who has the other? I've been wondering how to approach this but it doesn't seem like I have anything to lose

What does this do?  Can you give us more information so we will know whether its worth it for the other person to come forward?

It tells me who has the Ark - however it is clear there is a fake one, as evidenced by Time's flip when she was lynched.

:rolleyes: 

There's that grade A casing I've been seeing. 

If there are two, how do you know you have the real one? I mean, if there is a fake one, I don't think the person would know they have the real one. 

I don't know. I have the option to try and take the Ark, but I haven't tried yet because I have no idea of what would happen if I failed and decided it wasn't worth the risk.

ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!  Why didn't I think of this before.  This ark passing experience could have been used as a cop!!!  Well most likely we'll get a confirmed, that's still helpful.

How do you know that nobody on the mafia team can steal the ark? Cause you seem to be taking for granted that whoever now has the ark is town.

I said most likely, because previously you said something like you don't know a good confirmed town or something like that which implied you were going to give it to town.  Unless you changed that strategy.

Archived